Chapter 18 -Babe?-

---EXTREME SEXUAL THEME---

(Santana's POV)

I slowly started to open my eyes, smiling as I smelled the strawberry shampoo in Brittany's hair. I was still lying on Brittany's chest so I turned a little so that I had my face right under her chin. I just stared at her. How did I get this lucky to have the most hottest girlfriend? "Girlfriend," I said under my breath. I noticed a little smile creep up on Brittany's face. "Are you awake?" I whispered.

Brittany smirked, "No."

"Damn, I'll go shower by myself then," I said playfully.

Brittany's eye shot open, "I'm awake," she said. I laughed. Brittany leant down and kissed me deeply. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I replied, kissing her again.

"So, about that shower," Brittany asked. I looked at the time and it was only 6.

"Come on," I giggled, getting up grabbed Brittany's hand pulling her up. We walked into my bathroom, closing the door and locking it. Once I turned on the water, we started to strip from our clothes. I grabbed Brittany's hand and lead her into the shower. We stepped into the water together where Brittany pushed me up against the wall and attacked my lips. I grinned against her mouth. She kissed my neck and my collarbone making my moan but she caught my lips with her own to stop me. Brittany smirked at me before dropping to her knees and kissing my stomach and further to my thigh sucking on it. She stopped before attaching herself to my clit. "Fuck," I yelled out, grabbing her hair and pushing her more in. She slid her finger slowly inside of me causing me to moan again. Once she saw that I was ready, she began to pump in and out of me with her mouth still attached to my core as well. After about five minutes she removed her mouth and stood up still pumping. She pressed her lips against mine again tasting myself on her. I started to rub her clit fast before inserting a finger inside of her.

"Oh yes," Brittany moan on my mouth, making me thrust faster. Together we continued to move in and out of each other, adding fingers as we went. "Don't stop," she breathed.

"I'm about to cum," I moaned. We felt our juices pour out of each other as we rode out our high. "Oh my god," is all I said.

"We are getting really good at this," Brittany said.

"Very," I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too San," she grinned kissing me again. We washed off quickly and got out of the shower wrapping ourselves in a towel each. I looked at the time it was 6:45. "I have to go home to go get my clothes. I'll be back shortly," Brittany said kissing me one last time before leaving my room. I grinned to myself. I'm so in love it's disgusting. I quickly threw on underwear, bra, Cheerio's uniform and shoes before going downstairs.

"Morning Mija, how did you sleep," my father asked me.

"Good," I responded grabbing a travel mug and filling with some coffee.

"You look very flustered, are you okay?" my mother questioned.

I went red, "I- yes I'm fine," I smiled. The bell finally rang and knew that it was Brittany. "We're off to school," I told my parents as I opened the front door seeing Brittany.

I grinned at her as we walked to my car together and jumped in. I drove to school and parked my car next to Quinn's like always.

Brittany and I both got out of the car and she clasped our hands together. Not our pinkies but our hands, like I'm actually walking into school with my girlfriend. MY GIRLFRIEND. I took a deep breath as we made our way into school. I saw Quinn and Puck near his locking making out as usual before they both locked eyes with me. Hand in hand they walked over to us, "Looks it's the two girlfriends," Quinn said. I rolled my eyes at her, but Brittany just grinned.