Chapter 4 -God is a Woman-

(Brittany's POV)

The next day I woke up with a large weighting being put on my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes to notice that Lord Tubbington was sitting on my stomach. I moved my head to the side of my bed and looked at my unicorn alarm clock. 6:30. I still have an hour before Santana picks me up. I smiled at the thought. I walked downstairs to noticed that no one was awake yet. I grabbed my backpack from the lounge room that I left there yesterday and put my bottle in it. Since I can't cook as the last time I did I nearly burnt the kitchen down I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat the table alone.

After I cleaned up the table, I walked back upstairs and walked back into my room. I picked out clothes to wear and made my way into my bathroom to have a shower. I had a quick shower then got dressed really fast. I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs. As just on queue there was a knock at the door. I grabbed my bag and opened the door to reveal a beautiful brunette wearing the Cheerio's uniform standing there with a pink bag in her hand.

I smiled, "Good morning," I greeted her.

"Morning. Oh here these are your clothes from yesterday," she said smiling as she handed me the bag.

"Thanks," I put the bag inside and walked outside and locked the door behind me. I looked at her. We began to walk to her house to get her car.

"So are you excited to see if you got into the Cheerio's?" Santana asked me.

I nodded, "I'm excited but nervous,"

"Don't be," she answered smiling. We walked into her garage and got into her car.

The drive was short but chatty. Santana parked the car next to Quinn car. We walked inside the school to see a bunch of kids standing around the board. Cheerio's results. Some of the kids were either crying or very disappointed. I began to get a little bit scared.

Santana must have known as she spoke up, "You'll be fine. You'll get in," she said with a half-smile as she linked our pinkies and moved closer to the board. I focused on the board and began to read the words mentally.

Captain: Santana Lopez
Co-Captain: Quinn Fabray

Then there were a bunch of names

Ginger...
Stacey...
Robin...
Janel...

I skimmed to the whole list then got to the bottom.

Brittany S. Peirce

I began to smile where I'm guessing that Santana saw my name when she started to smile as well and looked at me, "YOU GOT IN!" she yelled giving me a really big hug. "I knew you would," she whispered in my ear. I shivered as her breath hit my skin. We heard the bell go as we pulled away from the hug. "After school, we can go to Ms Sylvester to get you, your uniform where you can wear it all the time at school," she smiled. We walked together to our lockers as we opened them and pulled our looks out for our first-class which surprisingly was together.

Considering that this was my second day at school the first two lessons went quick. Anyone that tried to say a snarky comment or be rude to me Santana was always there to put them in their place. Which was really nice.

I put my book away and headed to the cafeteria for lunch as I saw that the tables were all divided into different groups. There where the jocks, the glee club, the stoned kids and the Cheerios. I didn't know where to sit, Santana said to stay away from the stoned kids. I couldn't see Santana so I decided to sit at the back table where there was no one sitting. But before I sat down I began to hear someone calling out my name. I turned around to the Cheerio's table to see both Santana and Quinn calling my name. I smiled and walked over there.