Chapter 23 -I've lost her-

(Santana's POV)

"Dani listen, I love-," I was interrupted by a pair of lips smashing against mine. In shock, I pulled away fast from them and looked at Dani, who still had a smirk on her face. I turned my head to where Brittany was, a figure walked inside, but both Mercedes and Tina had their arms crossed, staring at me. Please don't tell me Brittany saw that.

(Brittany's POV)

Mercedes, Tina, and I were all slightly watching Santana dance with Dani. They were close together, whispering things into each other's ears. I was jealous. Suddenly I felt my heart drop, and the pit in my stomach grew. Dani leaned in and pressed her lips against Santana's. Against MY girlfriend. I dropped my cup. I couldn't stand it and quickly ran inside before anyone could react. I felt stinging tears crawl down my face. I could hear heels clicking, and I ran further into Quinn's house and found her bathroom. I slammed the door and locked it. Someone twisted the knob, "Britt, please open the door," the familiar voice made me cry even more.

"Pl-lease leav-e me al-one," my voice cracked.

"It wasn't what it looked like," she cried.

"P-LEASE! Just go," I sobbed.

I heard a sigh and sniffle before the heels retreated away from the door. I cried harder into my arm. Why would she do that? I thought she loved me. Maybe she just doesn't anymore. Santana doesn't love me anymore. I trembled, reaching for my phone that was place in my bra. I slowly clicked buttons and messaged Quinn.

 I slowly clicked buttons and messaged Quinn

I rested my head on the wall and slid down. Seconds later, there was a knock at the door, "Britt, it's Quinn. Can you open up please," I heard. I got up and slowly opened the door, "Oh my god! Brittany, are you okay? What's wrong," Quinn said, walking inside and closing the door again.

I cried again, "San-tana, ki-ssed Da-ni," I murmured.

"WHAT!" she said in shock. I nodded sadly.

"Quinn, can you take me home, please?" I whispered. She nodded and led me out. Quinn took my hand and walked me to her garage.

"Don't worry, I haven't drunk anything," Quinn mentioned. I nodded. We got into her car, and she drove off towards my house. I stared out of her window the whole time, just daydreaming. My heart was crushed. Nothing was making sense. First, Santana says she loves me, and then next, she's kissing Dani. I could picture them together, and I cringed. I closed my eyes, and a single tear dropped.

Thoughts ran through my head, everything Santana said. 'She's a friend. Why you jealous? I've only got eyes for you.' I cried silently. I wish for this nightmare to end.

Quinn pulled up to my house as we got out. We crept into my house and walked upstairs to my room. I broke down again into Quinn's arms. She soothed me, rubbing my arms.