Chapter 14 -I have you-

(Brittany's POV)

"Is there something that's going on between you and Santana?" Artie questioned, tilting his head. I froze and looked away from his gaze.

I turned back to him, "What, what you are talking about?" I asked him, unsure.

"I was at Breadstix with Sam before and saw you with her," he looked at me.

"We went out for lunch," I lied.

"It-it didn't look like that," he stuttered. I looked down at the floor. "You can tell me the truth," he placed his hand on my arm. "Brittany, I know we rushed our relationship, but I don't want to be lied too."

"I-I'm in love with her," I whispered. "And I kissed her," I looked back up, "Artie, I'm so sorry," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Brittany, I'm not mad," I mentioned.

"What?" I titled my head.

"I'm not mad. It's okay. I get it," he gave me a half-smile. I wiped my eyes.

"I hope we can still be friends?" I asked him.

"Of course," we smiled at each other.

"I-I have to go. Mercedes is coming over to practice our duet," I lied. Artie nodded.

I walked to the front door. We said our goodbyes as Artie let me outside. I moved to my bike and rode home.

I looked over at Santana's house and smiled. I then noticed a familiar car parked at the front. It was Quinn's. I shrugged and made my way inside my house.

(Santana's POV)

I opened the front door to reveal a blonde. "Hey, Quinn," I smiled.

"Why are you so happy?" Quinn asked.

I rolled my eyes. Quinn walked inside and stood in front of me, "Brittany stayed over last night," I grinned.

"OOOO, what happened?" she smirked.

"Well, apparently you told her that I was in love with her," I eyed her.

"She wanted to know," she mumbled.

"Well, we then talked, she said that she really liked me. And then she kissed me," my heart skipped a beat just thinking about it.

Quinn's eyes widen, "OH MY FUCKING GOD. BRITTANY PIERCE KISSED YOU?" she screamed.

"YES!" I responded. "This morning, she asked me out on a date. WE KISSED AGAIN," I squealed.

"I'm going to faint," Quinn fanned herself with her hand. "Wait, but isn't she dating Artie?" Quinn looked back at me.

"Uh, yeah. Sh-she's talking to him now," I looked down.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asked me.

"Yeah. I'll be fine," I smiled, looking back up. We moved into the lounge room and sat down on the couches.

"Sectionals are coming up, and we don't even have a setlist," Quinn stated.

"I know, but we know it's going to be Rachel getting a solo, Finn, and Rachel getting a duet, and then it ends with a group number," I sighed.

"Actually, remember Brittany told Mr. Schue to give you the solo," Quinn grinned.

"Oh yeah. I completely forgot I don't even have a song in mind," I mentioned leaning back into the couch.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, Puck's having a party tomorrow. He always seems to leave invitations to the last minute. You should invite Brittany," Quinn eyed me.

"I'll think about it.

After a couple of hours, Quinn left to prepare for the party tomorrow. I walked up to my bedroom and eyed my window. I made my way over to it and looked through it. I squinted and saw the blonde sitting on her bed with her cat. I smiled to myself. I grabbed my phone and called Brittany.

After a few seconds, she picked up the phone, "Hey San," she answered.

"Hey Britt, is it okay if I come over?" I asked her.

"Sure, I was about to call you," Brittany said through the phone.

"Be there in 5," I replied, hanging up the phone.

I rushed downstairs and walked out of the door. I slowly made my way over to the Pierce's house. I rang the doorbell once before the door opened, revealing a beautiful blonde. My face lit up. "Hey," she smiled.

"Hi," I answered. Brittany let me inside, and we walked to her bedroom. We sat on her bed facing each other. I looked down at the sheets. "So, I broke up with Artie," I quickly looked up, connecting our eyes.

"What?" I asked. Did I hear that, right?"

"I told him what happened between us, and we decided it would be best if we stayed friends," she smiled.

I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. I don't know why I would be worried. "Are- are you okay?" I whispered to her.

She nodded, "Yeah, I have you," she placed her hand on my leg. I quivered at the touch.

"Uh, Puck's having a party tomorrow. Do you want to come?" I asked her.

Brittany tilted her head and nodded, "I'd love too," Lord Tubbington jumped up onto her bed and sat between my legs. I smiled and patted his fur.

"He likes you," Brittany smiled. I looked up and her and returned it. Brittany stood on her knees and leaned towards me, pressing her lips against mine. She pulled away as we exchanged smiles. I uncrossed my legs and laid on her bed. I eyed Brittany from the side to where I saw her smiling at me.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked her.

"You," she answered, causing me to blush.

Brittany laid next to me as Lord Tubbington sat in between us. Brittany stroked my hair, combing it with her fingers. I sighed and closed my eyes, which I then ended up falling asleep. 

Hey, Guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. Brittany and Artie broke up. Sparks flew with Santana and Brittany.  Next chapter will be Puck's party. Hoping this story is going to be as good as my other story (It Started With A Text the Choni FanFic) I'm hoping to be able to post more on both stories.

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx