Chapter 7 -Wake up-

(Santana's POV)

I woke up early the next morning regaining the memories of last night. I then remember that someone was sleeping next to me. I turned my head slowly to notice Brittany sleeping peacefully. I smiled. I noticed that our legs were tangled together and that Brittany's arm was rested on my stomach. I slowly moved her hand off my stomach and tried to untangle my legs from hers. Once I was free, I slid out of my bed, I slowly opened my door and closed behind me. I walked down my stairs to see my dad sitting down at the table.

"Good morning, Papi," I said with a smile.

He turned his head towards me, "Morning Mija. How'd you sleep?" he asked me.

"Great," I smiled.

"I've got to go to work, there's some coffee over there if you want," he said getting up from the table and grabbing his bag. I nodded. "Your mother already left for work. So, we will see you after."

"Okay. I'll see you after," I said waving at him as he walked out the door. I grabbed two cups and poured coffee in them. I walked upstairs with the two cups, into my bedroom. I looked at my bed to see Brittany still asleep. I smiled. I placed the cups on my bedside table. I sat on the side of the bed.

"Britt, Britt. Wake up," I whispered as a stroked her arm. Her eyes began to open slowly. Her ocean-blue eyes met mine as she smiled. "Good morning," I smiled.

"Morning," she murmured.

"I didn't know how you liked your coffee so it's just black," I said as she sat up and I handed her a cup. I took the other one for myself and had a sip.

"Thanks this is fine," she responded and sipped her coffee.

"Um. I'm gonna go for a quick shower. Then maybe we can go to Breadstix for breakfast?" I asked her.

"What's Breadstix," she asked me.

I looked at her, "You don't know what Breadstix is?" I asked. She shrugged, "It's the best restaurant in Lima. You can get unlimited breadsticks there and their milkshakes there are to die for," I told her.

"Sounds fun. We can go," she told me. I jumped up in happiness. She giggled which making my stomach turn. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I turned on the shower and walked in.

After a quick shower, I step out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room. Brittany was lying on my bed watching T.V. I couldn't help but smile to myself. "The shower's free if you want one," I announce to her as she nodded and turned off the T.V. She walked into my bathroom and closed the door behind her. I walked to my closet and grabbed a navy tank top and a pair of shorts. I walked to my drawer and grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra. I quickly got dressed and slipped my black converse on. Brittany walked back into my room with a towel around her body. I looked at her and my face began to turn red. I quickly turned away. "Uh, there are clothes in my closet if you want to change," I told her. She walked over to the closet. "I'm just going to go get my keys from downstairs," I said grabbed the two now empty coffee cups and walking out of my room and downstairs. I grabbed my keys off the table and put the cups in the sink. I sat down on the chair waiting for Brittany. Brittany walked down the stairs with my hoddie and a pair of shorts. This time I looked away before I turned red. "You ready?" I asked her.

"Yep," she replied with a smile. We walked together to my garage and got into my car.

(Brittany's POV)

Santana drove us to a place called Breadstix. She told me that it was the best restaurant here. She parked her car the front of Breadstix as we both got out. We walked together to the front of the restaurant before she opened the door and we walked inside. The place was quite big but looked very cosy. She found a booth for the two of us as I sat down on one side and she sat down on the other. A waitress came over to us.