Chapter 11 -I'm in love with her-

(Santana's POV)

"Mija. Santana. Wake up," I heard as I turned over in my sleep. I gradually sat up in my bed to see my mother talking to me. "You're going to be late for school," she continued. My mother walked to the door before the turned back to me, "Also Brittany's downstairs," my eyes widen at her name. I slowly got up and walked downstairs. I scrambled to the lounge room to see the blonde.

Brittany stood up and smiled at me. She then frowned, "San, why aren't you dressed?" Brittany tiled her head.

"Oh, I uh forgot to text you and tell that I'm not coming to school today," I lied, looking at the floor.

"What why? Are you okay?" she said, placing her hand on my arm. I jumped at the touch.

"Yeah. I just woke up with a stomach-ache," I told her, moving my arm slowly out of her grip. Brittany looked down at the floor. We stood together is an awkward silence.

"Well, I've got to go. I'm meeting Artie before school," she looked back up at my eyes. I nodded slowly and crossed my arms.

"I'll walk you out," I muttered. We walked together to the door before I opened it and she stepped outside.

"I'll talk to you later," she smiled at me. I nodded as I half-smiled, "Love ya," she said, turned around and walking down my footpath. I leaned against the door frame, watching her. I single tear dropped from my eye, but I quickly wiped it before anyone saw it. I closed the front door before turned around where my mother was standing.

"Why aren't you going to school?" she crossed her arms.

"I feel sick," I lied to her.

"Mija, don't lie to me," my mother told me.

"I'm not. I really am sick. I'm going back to bed," I said, walking past her and back up the stairs. I walked into my room and collapsed on my bed. I let tears fall down my face. I grabbed my phone from the side of my bed and noticed a bunch of messages from Brittany and Quinn. Plus, a couple of missed calls from Quinn.

 Plus, a couple of missed calls from Quinn

I read through Brittany's. I was trying to find a way to say sorry about how I just acted. I thumbed over the keyboard, but everything I wrote didn't sound right. I exited out of Brittany's contact and went into Quinn's messages.

 I exited out of Brittany's contact and went into Quinn's messages