Chapter 15 -No, me, gusta!-

(Santana's POV)

"San, San. Wake up," I gradually opened my eyes to see Brittany standing over me. I looked around to see that I was in Brittany's room. I smiled to myself. "Come on, get up. I wanna go to Breadstix," she said, shaking me.

"How long have you been up?" I asked, sitting up.

"Just a couple of hours," she jumped onto the bed. "Morning kiss," she grinned as she kissed me. I smiled. "Okay, get up and get dressed. I wanna go," she said, pulling my arm.

"I've created a monster," I muttered.

"Yes, you did. I love Breadstix," Brittany smirked.

"We've got Puck's party tonight," I reminded her as I got up. Brittany nodded.

"You can wear whatever you want," she told me. I made my way over to one of her drawers and pulled out a dark purple tank top and a pair of black jeans. I looked back over to Brittany. "Oh, uh, I'll be right outside," Brittany stuttered.

"No, it's fine," I blurt out. What the hell am I saying?

Brittany walked back over to me. "I'll just turn around," she smiled.

"You don't have to," I whispered.

"What?"

"No-no, nothing," I responded. Shut up, Santana. I quickly replaced my clothes with Brittany's and slipping my shoes on. "Done," I mentioned. Brittany turned back around and looked me up and down. I blushed.

"Ready to go?" she asked me.

"Yup," I replied. Brittany clasped my hand as we walked downstairs.

-4 Hours Later (4:00 PM)- (Half an hour before the party)

I finished my shower and quickly brushed my teeth. I opened my closet and picked out my new black and blue thigh length dress. I grabbed my short fur coat and my black boots. I placed a silver headband on my head and clasped hoop earrings in my ears. I looked into my mirror and applied light makeup, adding red lipstick and mascara. I grabbed my small black bag and walked out of my room and down the stairs. "Mami, Papi, I'm going to go to Brittany's," I told my parents, who were sitting at the dining table.

"Where are you girls going?" my mother asked me.

"We're going to Quinn's. Puck's hosting a party," I stated.

"Alright, but please don't drink too much, and don't drive," my father told me.

"We won't. Finn's picking us up. He's not drinking," I mentioned. Finn rarely drinks at parties. He always tends to drive me home whenever I get too wasted.

"Well, have fun," my father smiled. I made my way to the door and walked over to Brittany's house. I rang the doorbell once before the blonde opened it. My jaw dropped. I eyed her up and down, and I saw her blush.

"Wow, Britt. You look amazing," I said in awe. She was wearing a black and white striped tank top that stopped just below her bellybutton. She also had a light pink jacket on top. Her top was matched with a pair of short black leather shorts. She was even wearing fishnet stockings and black leather boots. Brittany was also wearing a black hat and a tie around her neck, which I think is really adorable.

"Thank you, you look amazing, too," she giggled. Brittany let me in as we waited for Finn to arrive.

After about fifteen minutes, we heard a beep from outside. We walked outside together with our pinkies linked to see Finn's SUV. We made our way to the car. Finn, Rachel, Blaine, and Kurt were already inside. "Hey guy, you ready?" Finn asked us.