What happens when Jason and Percy get drunk

Third person pov

After the Giant war the seven and Reyna and Nico decided to have a party.When Dionysus heard this he instantly made some wine.This wine did no harm to the mortal part of their body.He deiverlived it to the Argo ll where the party was held.He explained that they did not need to worry about the wine.Dionysus set it on a table."So...who wants to try it first" Leo asked.Reyna stepped forward and poured the wine in a cup and took a sip."Wow,It's pretty good" She finally said."Well,I guess i'll try it" Percy said."No more than three cups Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said. "I'll try" Percy said."Will this make us drunk?" Jason asked "I don't think so" Percy replied "Then I'll try" He took a sip "Wow, this is good" He said "I know right!" Percy exclaimed "What Annabeth said Sparky" Piper warned "What Percy said" Jason replied "Well my turn" Leo said taking a sip then spitting it out "How can you guys like this?It taste terrible!" He said "I don't- Percy and Jason do not take another sip!" Reyna exclaimed "Too late" Percy and Jason said in unison."I think It can make you drunk" Frank said. Hazel glared at Frank with a look that said no drinking the wine "Okay Hazel.I won't" Frank said putting his hands in surrender. "Good" Hazel said nodding her approvingly."I am not going-Jason what the hell are you doing?!" Piper said " Seaweed Brain what the hell are you doing?!" Annabeth exclaimed.Percy and Jason were running around the room screaming "PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!" Piper and Annabeth both faceplamed. "I am so glad I did not drink that.It is not fun being drunk" Nico said.Everybody looked at him "LONG story.Let's get out of this room and trap them in here.Maybe we can record this" he said "Now!" he said and ran out of the door with the others following. "Guys there is this hole we can use.I'll go get the camera" Leo said then running off to get the camera.Meanwhile Percy and Jason were signing Baby by Justin Beliver "Really that song"Piper muttered.Leo had just started to film them.All of them had to stifle their laughter."Wait did we lock the door?" Annabeth said very seriously "Uh oh" Piper said.At that moment as on que the boys came out "Hiya guys! Ready to have some fun?" Percy asked "RUN!!!!" Leo shouted.Then they all ran in different directions.

CLIFFHANGER!!! Don't worry I'll write a part two maybe even a part three,who knows! Yay I updated two times a week! Yep I'm hyper. Question of the day:Do you ship Reyico,Solangelo or Perico? In the next chapter I'll tell you which one I ship.

~Lena