Nya Diroxks

Well hello random people,my name is Nya Diroxks. In case you're wondering I'm a daughter of Hecate. I've got long black hair and purple eyes.YES,I know I look like an anime character.It's so annoying when people say I look like an anime character! I am also known for my sarcasm.So I am here to tell you how Percy is so special to me.That sounded really cliche.

I was eleven when I had my first quest.Really little for a quest.It was a giant quest that took a year to complete.Not.It was really small,I had to get this special flower for my friend Miranda who is 18 right now but, at that time she was 17.

So anyway she really wanted this flower named Chocolate Cosmos (It's a real flower go look it up) She told me about it and soon even I wanted to see it in person.Obviously she told me not to get it but, I really wanted this flower so I told Chiron I wanted to go on a quest which he agreed of course,well actually I had to clean the stables and then he agreed.

BOOM! I was and still am the youngest person to go on a quest.It was a quest only a few people knew.So me, Katie Gardner (I love Katie!) and Percy went out to our little quest.I didn't really know why Percy volunteered.Katie was there to recognize the flower,I didn't even know how this flower looked like.

So far the quest wasn't too bad a monster attacked us an hour or two which didn't last too long because Percy or Katie would kill it in five seconds. The worst part of the quest was when I touched this moss without knowing it and instantly fell down.I faintly heard someone calling my name.Dark images flooded my brain,the images are too hurtful to be said.I don't remember anything after the images but,I do remember waking up with Katie and Percy looking down at me.

"Thank the gods,You're finally awake" Katie managed

Percy exhaled "How do feel Nya?"

"Terrible" I rubbed my forehead "What happened?"

Percy smirked "Every one says that"

"You fell down and started shaking violently" Katie says "You touched moss"

"And?" I questioned

"I've never seen that type of moss before,so I named it Procidere Et Commotio"

"Prosomething et something"

"It's latin for falling down and shaking" Katie replied

"Your good at naming things" Percy commented

Katie facepalmed

"Anyway Percy and I found the flower"

"Can I see it?" I asked

"Only seeing" Percy said

"Fine" I grumbled

"Percy you show Chocolate Cosmos to her I have to go"

"Go where?"

"The ladies room" Katie replied and pointed to a public restroom

Katie got up and went to the restroom

"Okay here it is" Percy showed me a box with a flower inside

"Why is it sparkling?"

"Katie's powers" Was all he said

"Percy I have to tell you something"

"Okay what's it?"

I slowly told Percy about the hurtful images.His broken eyes (remember from Tartarus) widened and averted his eyes.After I was done he engulfed me in a hug as I cried on his shoulder.Katie walked to and sat down like nothing happened.

"What happened?" She asked with worry written all over her face

I wiped my tears with my hand and told her about this images.She didn't say anything for moment.

"This is worse than I thought" Katie said "We need to take this to camp and test it,make sure no one touches it"

"That is one scary moss" Percy noted

"I'll be right back" Katie said (I'm trying hard not to use said but,it's not working)

Katie took a box from her backpack,went over to the moss and quickly put it in the box.Well it certainly didn't effect Demeter kids.

"We found the flower,now it's time to go" Percy noted

"Percy can you call Mrs O'Leary?" Katie asked

"Yeah I guess so" Percy whistled really loudly ( I forgot how he calls Mrs O' Leary)

"A little warning couldn't hurt" I grumbled

"Sorry"

Soon we saw a dark shape coming at us.I then realized it was a hellhound.

"Guys there's a hellhound"

"Yeah we know"

"Then why aren't your weapons out?"

"Mrs O'Leary is that hellhound"

"Oh"

Then the hellhound finally came.We went in a shadow while I was screaming my head off saying we're going to hit that tree but,instead of hitting the tree we went through this dark place.We were going so fast I felt my face was going to peel off.

Finally we came to camp.I gave the flower to Miranda, she thanked me and hugged me and scolded me.Katie took the moss to the Demeter cabin and made a weapon out of it.While Percy,he became the over protective big brother.

He visited me more than his girlfriend Annabeth. Well actually he spent at least one hour with me.We grew really close.He was the first person that I told I had a crush on an Apollo camper.He marched right up to him and asked him who he likes.Mason looked downright scared.Percy jogged back to me and told me Mason didn't have one.

Percy told me to go to the Aphrodite cabin.So I did, Lacey told me to first become good friends with him.Step one.It took a long time but,that was completed.Step two.Start hugging.It was a little awkward at first but,we got used to it.Step three.Start kissing on the cheek.Mason actually beat me to that.

Eventually Lacey told me I didn't need any more lessons.She also became a good friend of mine.So I went with the flow and a couple months later me and Mason are finally a couple.The Aphrodite cabin even had a ship name for us.It's called Nyon.

Percy was still and still am my over protective big brother.When my friend Melissa from the Tyche cabin died in the Giant war he was there to comfort me.Eventually Annabeth became my big sister.

This OC is @Nikki_and_julia's Oc.So not mine at all.I just made the story.

@Nikki_and_julia

@drtp12

They are the only people submited their OCs

PEOPLE PLEASE GIVE ME OCs

~lena