Happy Birthday Nico! ( A Will Day)

Nico woke up with a mop of golden hair near his face.

"Will?" He guessed .Blinking his eyes

"Yep it's me" Will turned so he could see his friend's face.

"Happy birthday Nico" He said brightly

"Thanks but,why are you in my cabin?And even bigger question,how long have you been watching me sleep?!" He asked

"Not very long,now come.I planned a day just for us"He didn't bother answering the first question. He grabbed Nico's hand pulling him up. Nico turned so he wouldn't see his blush.

" You go get ready and wait for me in the kitchen" Will said before walking out the cabin.

-At The Kitchen

"What are we making here?" Nico asked,grabbing an apron.He didn't want to mess his clothes! He liked them!

"Pancakes" Will said grabbing a continear of flour.

Nico furrowed his brows " I don't like pancakes" Which was a lie

"Sure you don't.I don't see you everyday asking for a heap of pancakes" He said sarcasticly

"Well,it's weird that you watch me eat pancakes everyday" Nico retorted

"Just help me find baking powder" Will said avoiding what Nico said.

-After the making and eating of the pancakes. 

"Here is the cake" Will placed a glossy black and gray cake in front of Nico.

"Wow,that's actually a really pretty cake" Nico admitts

"You mean,all the other cakes you've gotten didn't look appealing?"

"No! I mean,It's a pretty cake"

Will lit  the candles on the cake.

"Uh...Make a wish" 

Nico pondered for a moment.

What did he want?

He glanced at Will,who was staring at the cake.He noticed a light blush on Will's cheeks

He knew exactly what he wanted

He slowly blew out the candles on the cake.

Will cut out two pieces of the cake.He handed a piece to Nico.

"So Will" Nico said munching on his slice of cake

"Yeah?"

"Why did you bring me out here.I mean it's a nice view of the ocean and sunset but,why here and why is it just the two of us?"

Will set down his cake and fork and stood up.He held his hand to Nico. Nico hesitantly took it.Will walked close to edge of the cliff,though not that close to fall down.

He took Nico's other hand in his.This was getting really weird though,Nico didn't really mind "Whatever I'm going to say may either tear our friendship or make it better"

Nico looked down.Blushing madly

"Nico,...look at me" He used his hand to bring Nico chin up,so he could look him in the eye.

Oh my god,Oh my god 

"I...r-really like you Nico" Will stuttered

"M-Me too"

Will looked deep into his eyes for a moment before closing the gap between them.

~I took it a step further.You don't have to read this~

Nico closed his eyes.He inserted his hands into Will's hair.Playing with them.He internally gasped when Will licked his bottom lip.lip. Nico parted his lips giving Will entrance.Will's tongue scoured every inch of Nico's mouth.

 They both broke apart in need of air.A thick strand of saliva still connected them" Nico,we should take this to the Aphrodite cabin's basement" Will said breathlessly

"Yeah,we should" Nico managed

And they did.

We can only imagine what they did

You do not know how hard it was to write about a guy's tongue getting into a mouth.Let's just ignore how weird that sounds.

I also meant to write this yesterday,when it was the 28th here (In the U.S)

How many of you would like me write what happened in the basement? *Evil snicker*

Also, I really  like Hetalia and,a part of me is dying because of ItalyxGermany/HRE 

SLOWLY DYING

I ALSO HAVE A WEIRD INTEREST IN ARMOR,PIRATE COSTUMES,AND PIRATE DRESSES. I  REALLY DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU MORE.IT'S REALLY WEIRD.

~Lena/Leisha-a-girl-who-is-writing-weird-stuff-about-her-brother