Here's a crazy au idea

Alright so here's the idea.

There's a group called White Bandits which consist of: Piper,Calypso and Annabeth. They rob banks and do that kind of thing.

Then there's this other group called Bloody Secrets which consist of: Thalia,Leo and Reyna. They're like the White Bandits but,worse.They'll cause fires and mass murders.

Next another group called FoxTale (Yes,with a L and an E).Which has Jason,Hazel,Frank and Percy.These people are the crime fighters

Piper and Annabeth are dating.(PIPABETH SHALL RULE THE EARTH)

Hazel and Frank are siblings.(Sorry...)

Thalia and Leo are twins.

Reyna is secretly dating Thalia

Calypso is asexual.

Percy secretly has a crush on Annabeth

 Jason has a crush on Piper.

(Did I forget anyone?)

Now, no one know who they are.The White Bandits wear white wigs and with face paint (or make up) they paint any visible skin white.They wear white clothing and white eye contacts.

Bloody secrets wear dark red or ashen grey clothing.They wear a simple grey mask.

FoxTale wears red,brown and white clothing.They do indeed have a fox mask.

Storyline:When the government wants White Bandits and Bloody Secrets dead they decide to send FoxTale to finish them.White Bandits and Bloody secrets combine to make  Bloody Bandits.

Bloody Bandits become an extremely strong gang but,when FoxTale approaches them weird stuff happpens. Jason.Jason realizes he has a crush on Piper.Percy develops a huge crush on Annabeth and many more thing happens.

Will FoxTale be Able to defeat the gangs or will their emotion come through?

(Actually I'm not to sure about the last sentence)

*Note: Everyone in Bloody Bandits are bewitchingly beautiful.Like kind where you want to leaps on them and just do stuff we will not talk about...

 Piper traced Jason's jawline.Jason clearly mesmerized by her eyes stared deep in them.Jason thinking something entirely different reached out for her face.He too began to trace her jawline.I rolled my eyes.How could he not see that small evil smirk on her face!

 I glanced at Annabeth who was staring intently at me.I quickly looked away,blushing.Why was she not jealous at all? Did this happen often?

 I took a good look at Piper.She was cute but,not my type.If I saw her at a mall I'd think that she looks like one of girls who'd spend hours at Victoria's Secret.Personally I preferred Annabeth.

 Just before Jason could kiss her she slapped him away and said"You're cute but,you're not my type" Then she walked back to Annabeth.

"What?" Jason muttered

"Uh...does that...happen a lot?" I asked

"Yeah,Usually Calypso or Piper does it" Annabeth answered.

I tried writing some of it.You can know see some of Piper characteristics.

Guess who's POV that was! (It's really obvious ) 

~lena