Yes,But Annabeth With A British Accent

Jason's POV

     A tall girl with blonde curls and intimidating gray eyes steps out of the mist.I recognized her from the NightFall,because of her armband.She's wearing black leather and is pointing a gun at me.

"Don't bother trying to fight,because I'm robbing this place!" She yells in a thick British accent.

"Well,It's a good thing I'm an undercover cop!" I point my gun at her

"That right there is my partner" With my head I gesture to an empty space where my partner should be.

"Um...Piper?" Where the heck is she?!

"Sorry Mon Cher,but I'm actually her partner" Piper shows up with a gun pointed at me.She and Annabeth both kiss each other.

I lower my gun"Wait, so you're gay?" I question.question. I've know her for five years.Heck! I currently have a crush on her.And she's also part of the NightFall?!

She shrugs "...No?"

"Actually that does make us gay" Annabeth replies

"I'm pretty sure that makes us lesbians"

"...Well,yes"

A voice on my Bluetooth softly says "Jason,Piper,get out of there right now. NightFall has cornered the President.We need you guys there-"

Before I answer Piper says "I'm sorry Percy,but we're cornered by two members of the NightFall" She   switches off her Bluetooth.

She smiles at Annabeth "The plan's going great Bella. We've Cornered the President"

Annabeth smiles back at her "That's wonderful news Schön"

With my limited Italian and German skills I can tell that Bella and Schön are pet names. 

I slowly creep my hand up to my Bluetooth.I'm going to press the button and tell Percy to bring reinforcements and that my long time crush has betrayed the Resistance. Unfortunately Annabeth shoots the wall near my hand.

"Not today Jason-was it? We're taking you hostage" She whispers something in Piper's ear.Piper nods and closes her eyes.She opens them and they are fully white.

I can feel something warm enter my mind.It's soft and soothing.Like warm milk at night.Something in the back of y head tells me to fight it,but I ignore it.I latch on the warm strand,and that is my biggest mistake.

The last thing I remember is Annabeth handcuffing,gagging, and blindfolding me without using her hands.Telekinesis. 

  NightFall was right.

Everything will be dark,

Forever.

So original Lena! Using the name Resistance as the "good guy" group.

Anyway,on Valentine's day my present was severe writer's block (And I usually never get writer's block)

And yes,the first half is based of a vine.I couldn't help myself.I'm still not sorry.

~Lena