Annabeth's Room

So I was reading a No more Mist book and while the writer was describing Annabeth's room,I thought to myself,I don't like her room.

To be honest,I was an extremely awesome room.I really like the newspaper wall.

The book I was reading is actually very cliche (You're allowed to judge me now) It's call...

Mortals Meet Demigods! By NightShadess

So if I were to describe Annabeth's room this is how it would look.

The walls would be a refined wood.It would have gray and green banners hanging.It would look really cool and cozy.

The floor would also be hardwood,and it would have this big grey sherpa rug.

There would be two white simple bookcases.One already filled up and the other empty,that can be filled with whatever she wants.

The study table would also be white and simple but,the legs would be SILVER (NOT GRAY).

Her drawer(I think I mispelled that) where she keeps her clothes would be a light gray and it would have knobs NOT handles.The knobs would be circle shape and black with gold accents.

Her closet (which would be in the wall) would be white and have the same knobs.

Her headboard and backboard (Of the bed) would have white balls (?) on the pegs (??) and it would have a slight curve in the middle.

Her bed would queen bed.

Her bedsheets.The mattress cover would be white.The blanket would be gray with white polka dots.Her comforter would be gray with green polka dots.The pillow cover would match the comforter.

And she would have a bulletin board.Covered with pictures,reminders and stuff like that.

In one corner of the room she will have with awesome green bean bag,and next to it,there would be a really simple lamp.

And on the ceiling there will be white letters that spell Annabeth.

Overall Annabeth's room would look gray,cozy,simple and cool.

Note:I barely edited this

~lena/Leisha (Whatever you prefer)