Luna Waters

Luna's POV

 Hey bitch,It's Luna Waters daughter of Joseph Waters and Aphrodite the love goddess and Alexis Waters.I've got these beautiful large sea green eyes and LONG wavy ankle length brown hair with a green streak. I am currently 16.

 But,enough of me I HAVE to tell you about me future boyfriend: Percy Jackson.He's got theses beautiful sea green eyes with raven black hair and a gorgeous tan.I mean I've know him at camp and I know Annabitch.

Also the best part is he is at my school! And I'm the Queen around here.I find him on a  bench staring off in space.I've tried asking him out a couple times but,he always says no.

"Hey Percy" I purr leaning down so he can she my cleavage.

He gulps but,I don't see that "Hi Luna"

I sit down close to him "Want to come to my house? I have this giant bed where we can do something"

"You know about Annabeth"

"Well dump her!" I shriek

He runs off "ANNABETH!!" He pulls her into a hug

"Nice to see you too" Annabitch says

"PERCY! WHAT ABOUT ME!"

"Annabeth.We have to go now!" They rush into the car and sped off.

"Bitch" I mutter

I notice there is a small crowd "MOVE BITCHES! YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

 I'm not really proud of this one.I'm really sorry  ApieStuff  I forgot about this.Also that picture has nothing to do with the story at all.

~lena