Mortals Meet the Demigods

I've been reading a lot of Meet the Demigods.So I deiced on writing this chapter.

Lea's POV

Hello! I'm Lea and I'm the Queen of Corelle High School! Today I learned that there will be a new student coming to school. I've only heard that it's a girl and that's it.My future boyfriend, Will Solace says he might know her.

It's lunch and I'm sitting with my friends: Naomi, Jessica and Sasha.Our table is very close to Will's table.Then a girl taps Will's shoulder. She looks around 16-15 and she has black hair a little past her shoulders.She's wearing an orange shirt and ripped denim shorts.She actually looks pretty.Maybe she is the new student"Your ride is here" She says.Her hands on her hips.

"Hey s-" He starts but,I cut him off.

"Will is this your girlfriend?" I ask.

They both look grossed out but,I don't know that."How 'bout a fight to see who's worthy of Will's girlfriend" I have razor sharp nails.I will win.

"Listen up Missy.My name is Lena and I'm Will's half sister.And Will is currently dating" She growls

"Well I could a lot better that her" I point out

"It's not a gi-" Will starts

Then this creepy dude dressed in black comes out. " I heard that someone needed to know that I'm Will's boyfriend" He kisses Will square on the mouth.

I gasp."You're-You're gay?"

"Uh Hell yeah!" Lena answers

"OMG,OMG,OMG! I'm so so so so so sorry! I didn't know!"

They look a little taken back from change of personality.

"Will,You going with Nico or me?" Lena asks

"I'll go with Nico" Will holds Nico's hand they run into a shadow and dissapear.

WAIT! They disappered??!!

Did I mention everyone at lunch is watching?

Lena spins on her heel to get out but, Ethan a jock stops her

"Hey baby, want to go to movies with me?" He filirts

Lena glares at him "If you're smart you will move outta the way and let me go"

"How 'bout no" Ethan says

That's when Lena kicks him in the balls.Ethan buckles over withering with pain

"Don't ever mess with an Apollo kid" She says walking out

I run up to her "What do you mean by Apollo kid? Are you a demigod?"

"That's right honey,Will and I are Apollo kids"

"What about that Nico guy?"

"I'm not going to tell you"

She open the door of her yellow Ferrari. "Y'know what?"

"What?" I ask

"You're not like all those other chicks that want to date my brother" She scribbles something on a piece of paper "You'd make a good friend" She hands the paper to me and drives off.

I look at the paper.It's her number.Well,maybe I will call her.

This was intended to be a really cliche.Well didn't turn out as cliche as I wanted.

~lena