What a Quarrel Leads to

"And here are the cabins" Miranda lazily gestured to."That's the Zeus cabin and next to it is the Hera cabin"

Her tourer nodded.Bored out of his mind

"That's Clarisse.Daughter of Ares.You do not want her electric spear pointed at your dick"

"Nice"

"And that's my cabin-oh wait here is the main attraction" Miranda pointed to two people,a girl with brown hair in a ponytail and green eyes and a boy with curly brown hair and blue eyes.

"How do you not like ice cream?!"

" I like frozen yogurt better! It's a bit healthier!"

 "Who cares about healthiness!?"

"Me and frozen yogurt has more flavors!"

"Yeah,but is there a frozen yogurt cart riding around-" The girl grabbed his collar and jerked it down and slapped him,leaving a pink mark

"What was that for?!"

"For you starting this shity arguement!"

"Yeah but, why did you go deeper in it?!"

"Travis that sound really wrong" She jerked down his collar again and instead of slapping it, she kissed him.

He kissed back.Then while breaking apart for breathing she wrapped her legs around him.He pushed her against the wall and started giving her hickes.The boy, Travis slipped his hand under her shirt.They resumed with the kissing.

The girl slips from his grasp and walks about halfway to the...Demeter cabin and says "Later Travis"

Travis look kinda sad and angry but,he rolls his eyes and walks off somewhere else.

"So...Does this happen every day..?" the tourer asks Miranda

"More like once every week.They always stop right there"

"Are they dating?"

"Nah but,they should"

"Okayyy.Your camp is really weird and not G rated,but one with the tour"

Miranda nods "Here is the Aphrodite cabin..."

Hi guys.I know I haven't really posted a lot but, that doesn't mean I'm not writing.I have this other book I'm writing in my journal.I'm having a hard time naming it but,I think I'm going to call it either Swirls of Ice or The Piercing Ice(SHAMELESS ADVERTISMENT).

I can give you a name from it.

Alessandra

Yeah... I've finished the second chapter and I'm wonder if I should make the next chapter rated M or PG,So I need help.

Also I accidently posted this in another book but, it's not there so don't go looking for it.

Well, See you later!

Lena/Leisha