Authors note 

Hi my name is Queen

I am a new writer and this is my first book, so I so excited to start on this a big fan of Harley Quin And The Joker so I wanted to do a book based on them. This book might have Harley in it (I don't know yet) but this story is mainly going to focus on Madness and the Joker.

This authors note it's just gonna be a background of  Madness/ Maddie.
Hope you enjoy 😉.

THE BACKGROUND OF MADNESS!!

 Vadah Zaniel as Maddie/Madness

Maddie/Madness is a 16 year old girl that is living off of pickpocketing, she lives in this girl home for disowned or something happened to there parents girls. Madness one day tries to steal money from the Joker, and he confronts her about it but, things for Madness turns out better the she would ever expect.

Name: Maddie Jones
Age: 16
Brith day: December 21
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Race: African-American
Style: tomboy/ girly girl when she wants to be 😉
Where Madness grow up:  Grow up in California till 6, then moved to New York (at about 12) in the Bronx, then her mom die (around the age of 14) then she was transferred to a girls home in Gotham city and has been there for 2 years.

Maddie/Madness character:
Madness is very good at manipulating people, pickpocketing, getting people to do what she wants, she was a majorette dancer and uses her dance moves to her ability to fight, doesn't believe in superheroes, she's very good at sneaking around and she has some other powers that will come later in the story 😜.

Madness outfit:
(Ps Madness is  Africa American and it tried to make my own outfit for her lol 😝.) just for fun not her real outfit fit lol

) just for fun not her real outfit fit lol