Truce

Madness POV I didn't lift my body up from his chest, he was breathing like he was running for his life and had looked as if he had never been in a fight before ( which I know he has) , like he has never been kicked before

Madness POV
I didn't lift my body up from his chest, he was breathing like he was running for his life and had looked as if he had never been in a fight before ( which I know he has) , like he has never been kicked before. "What, can't take your a Bering kicked baby a 16 year old hm?"
"No, I won't to offer a truce, no one has ever came this close to putting me down with a fight but youuu my dear, has horn the balls to and I respect that".

"Are you sweet talking me J, are you really a scary clown?" I sense his blood bowling, and his eyes those once light blue eyes was taken over with darkness like a thunder storm coming to cover the sky. "I don't sweat talk sweets, I talk" with a smirk plastering on his face.

 "I don't sweat talk sweets, I talk" with a smirk plastering on his face

Jokers POV

This little brat got a smart little to mouth but o I will teach her to talk to the clown prince of crime with such disrespect in such a tone, on that note  with my geniuses I have a plan in mind and it has all to do with this girl laying on to of me. If she was smart she would end the Joker now and but Gotham out of its misery, but little did the Joker know this girl was way smarter then him she was more I have a thought out person then the Joker was. This was just like him but younger, a female, and she had longs in her that could scar the pale white skin of of the clown in a  HA moment. Just you wait girl this is just the beginning with you and me HAHAHA.

Madness POV
I let him up but I was still cautious of why he ended the battle so quick, I thought the clown Prince of crime wasn't no to stop a battle, he was known to start and finish, he never lost everyone he ever battle would either die or forfeit. " I want to offer a truce, A truce for you to be a part of my game, or work for me so you can making something out oh your self and stop wasting your time on that bum"
"So what do you say do we have a deal"
I'm not one for joining, I'm not one for working for someone,on that note, and it was  the joker too ? I wasn't interested at first but as soon as he said to get away from that bomb I was all ears, which something  Sparked in me , "truce" he smiled walking away, "oh and met me here he handing me a card  with a street address on it that also said where all black were going on a little Heist" I looked up and nodded and as I seen a all black van pulled up let the joker in, he got in the back seat and waved at me and said "at 11 sweet pea, don't  keep me waiting"
All I was thinking about how was I going to get out of the apartment.

I walk in the apartment ment and I hear Tony yelling at another girl to do her chores (which I'm glad I did all of mine yesterday) so I quickly hide the bag of money in my book bag that I plan on taking with me when I go see the Joker and I just leave 2 racks out with explaining how I got it and that I was going to need some of the money.

I had putted on and all black outfit, ready for as the joker class it a "little heist" until I hear someone saying "MADDIE HOW DID YOU GET THIS MONEY , BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY"
"First of all WHY ARE YOU YELLING, second you don't have to believe me, you really don't but not about to sit here and yell at me like I'm your wife you broke down into pieces, that's why she left your broke behind in the first place because there was nothing coming in and you was only worth a penny found on the street s that's why" until I was cut of which I hate being cut of, "alright enough you don't have to be..be so m..ean, and here there last to hundred, and don't get caught got it ?" I smiled and said yes sir", Joker here I come.