Old and new firends

*Two weeks*

This week is the week J gets his girl back and also the week of the bake sale. Me and the boys have gotten kind of close Blake flirts with me a lot, Ravi is still sweet and still has a little crush on me, and me and Cameron have gotten especially close, to the point where now we make slick little flirty jokes to each other.

*in third period*
We sit everywhere together we were always together and there were rumors going around that we were a couple. (soon to be wink wink 😉) And all the tryouts for all sport are going on now. So just for cam Im doing cheerleading for football and basketball and I'm doing volleyball for myself.

I do have to say I need to go back to my old orphanage I miss my girls. So after school since we are going to Arkham asylum around 5 o'clock pm and school gets out at 3 (and yes I do drive my own car now), i'm going to swing by and pick them up while listening to itty pitty piggy 🤷🏽‍♀️.

*End of school*

As me and Cameron and Robbie walk out the door we see some girls are all around two other girls and can you guess who is the main one bothering the girls yes Melissa.

" I don't even see how you girls going to school I mean look at yourselves", "please Melissa just leave us alone we're just trying to catch the bus to go home we don't want no problems" " oh I know you don't because my daddy Will not hesitate to k...

" I don't even see how you girls going to school I mean look at yourselves", "please Melissa just leave us alone we're just trying to catch the bus to go home we don't want no problems" " oh I know you don't because my daddy Will not hesitate to kick you of the school, I mean come on do you really think you belong here even the new girl looks better than you", was this chick talking about me? Okay enough is enough.

"Hey Leave those girls alone", she turns around and looked me up and down ohhh she is testing me, " and who are you" " The new girl that's about to kick your plastic Barbie fake hair extensions, miss think I'm the queen of the school a$$" "oh how dare my daddy..." "oh my daddy this of my daddy that I said mocking her, well if you think your dad has "power" then wait till you know who my Foster dad works for and me an him are quite close so I don't think you want to go there with me" " excuse me do you think I'm scared of you" "No you don't have to be but just know you try this again you will be sorry , your dismissed" "ohhhhhhhhhh" the whole crowd said around us, she looked so shocked that She couldn't even say anything so she huffed and puffed angrily and was about to say something until Cameron walked up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. (Sitting there blushing ☺️)

The anger in her eyes made me chuckle at that moment she was livid and walked away. "Hey are you girls okay?" " yes thank you for sticking up for us from the way you looked, we thought you would treat us the same way lol, because we don't have friends so..." the girl with the brown hair said.

" the girl with the brown hair said