School

Oh my god he is hot and he is coming this way

The voice: Okay Maddie Jones ACT COOL

yea ya , this voice annoying sometimes.

"Hey Ravi you okay?" "Yea thinks to Maddie over here, hey and I know it's seems like I'm hitting on you but can you put your number in my phone" he said with that little blush still in his face he so cute, "yea sure" I said with a Little chuckle, "thanks see you around" he said walking off, as I turn my head to the side, that boy was still here with a smile on his face and also with some blush which made me blush, god he is handsome, "hey uh thanks for standing up for my bother Ravi, he has that happen a lot to him but most girls.." "laugh, Record, and do nothing, yeah he told me, but I hate bullies though so I wasn't just gonna sit there"

" By the way my name is Cameron but you can call me Cam" "Okay hi cam my name is Maddie, but do you have a clue where room E-2 is?" "Let me see your schedule" he says taking it out my hand" " what a coincidence, we have all the same classes so yeah I can show you around" I could tell he was a little flustered with the way his voice sounded, OH MY GOD THIS DAY IS GOING BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD GO, 3 CUTE BOYS IN ONE DAY, *even though one is a bully, one is sweet and nerdy, and the last one is actually blushing at me* GOD I THINK IM GOING TO FIANT, yea sure that would be nice mind putting your number in my phone" "yea sure, okay now let's go the bell is about to ring"

*In 7th period (which is gym she only has 8 periods)*

So i'm guessing J had already picked out all my classes because in my locker was a bag named "Gym clothes"

okay this outfit makes me restore my faith in J when it comes to style a little bit, but gym was all bad it was mainly asking to know the coach is, letting us know some of the health/exercises will be doing, and sign ups for sports, like cheerlead...

okay this outfit makes me restore my faith in J when it comes to style a little bit, but gym was all bad it was mainly asking to know the coach is, letting us know some of the health/exercises will be doing, and sign ups for sports, like cheerleading, soccer, football, volleyball, baseball, and etc. Cameron signed up for basketball and football, and I signed up for volleyball "so your i'm not going to sign up for cheerleading for football Or basketball, there are two different teams you can sign up for one is for football and the others from basketball. " no offense but more so black girls sign up for the basketball I hope I didn't offend you" "I know you won't believe it but I am half black myself"

"After seening Ravi i belive it" We laughed as we finish the bell roung, so we changed, and made our way to our last class which was luckily home economics. " OK class settle down my name is Miss Johnson, I will be home economics teacher for this year for those who do not know the situation your last teacher had to leave due to family matters, so I will be your teacher" "Who was the last teacher" I Whispered you cam Mrs John she was always Grumpy and had hair all over her", " so to start the year off with me being a new teacher I am hosting a big sale that I want you to partner with somebody and bake whatever you feel like you can handle and after you have found a partner, put your names on the Sign up sheet, and have made up your mind about what you're going to bake, then you may mingle around.