The Secret

Joker POV

Let the fun being, I have to say I was a little Impressed with the street kid ability to fight being that she is from that dump of a street but it also intrigues me about her past this kid has some pain between those eyes of Beauty.
Now I'm not saying interested in her that kind of way but she is a sight of beauty. I just this most perfect idea I will Tran, turn her into a little me, turn her into a clown sister, "ohhh... this is going to be fun" Joker stated rolling his eyes in the back of his head.

Madness POV

As I was about to talk the Clown that was about to have a nice a kicking spoke breaking me out of my thoughts of rage, "STAND DOWN" Turing his head with a cocky grin around to me "Maddie" "Clown" I said with rubbing my the together. "Aww don't be to mad, this was just a little test of....." at that note the Clown notice the eyes of a about six too seventeen year old girl turn light blue.

The clown was in shock those once brown eyes was now blue with rage he must  be truthful they were one of the most Beautiful, and powerful eyes he has ever seen

The clown was in shock those once brown eyes was now blue with rage he must be truthful they were one of the most Beautiful, and powerful eyes he has ever seen.
What are you hiding kid?

Frost POV

This kid was not a regular kid she had some type of ability, some type of skull, something that could be used as a weapon, something that could scare the most strongest man on the ground of Gotham, as he could see from the amount of fear Joker's men had in their body language.
All this can down to something this Joker Homs elf might want to call a toy .