The plan and lessons

I went to shower did my hair and and went down stairs to meet Frost at the back off the house.

(I know Maddie iPhone 11 is not red it's white, act like it's the case)

I didn't see Frost or J so I assumed that they was running late so I got a water sat by the pool and texted Cam and HB.

*Texting Cam*

Cam: Hey cupcake 🧁
Maddie: (blushes) hey wasp
Cam: I just wanted to say nice car and don't worry about Melissa.
Maddie: who is Melissa they girl other girl that had Tesla?
Cam: Yea her she also my have a little crush on me and the fact she probably saw as everywhere together, is setting her off 🤣.
Maddie: (oh well he's mine chick) 😂😂 welp she is just going to have to be better.
Cam: ....hey uh Maddie ?
Maddie: (opps did I say something wrong 😖) yes...?
Cam: Do you want to came over and bake the cupcakes and cookies.
Maddie: (AHHHHH IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION) yes that fine I will have to ask Frost though 🙃
Cam: Is Frost your dad ?
Maddie: No Foster parent 🙃

"Earth to kid" I look up to see J staring down at me, "are ready?" I jumped up with a smile "yep" poping the "p".

Maddie: hey let's text later bout to learn how to drive 😭.
Cam: Good luck 👍🏽 ttyl 😭💕 cupcake

A slight blush comes on my checks but what I didn't know was j was standing right over me and watching me. "Yes how my I help you today?" I said with a giggle, "ohhhh is that is that Cameron?" "Maybe but we was talking about the bake sale and where we was going to bake at" I said getting up making my way to the car and getting in. "Did you tell him you have to ask me first" "okay first yes I did but I said Frost, Second why did I have to ask permission?, I thought you would be going for Harley while the bake sale is going on?"

"Well because you are a teenager, I was your age once so I know how little girls and I definitely know how the boys are, so I'm gonna keep you safe first off, then second after everything I've done for you I would hoped you ask which I'm glad you told him you would."  He said with a smile and so did I.

I was kind of lightning up to J Honestly, I can see he's doing all the stuff to get on my good side because of my power and I think the fact that I'm out power him is getting to him. So instead of me being against him, he wants me to stand with  him which is smart to be honest. As Nicki would say "Zont do it". Now one to learning how to drive.

* after the drivers Lessons*

I didn't do as bad as I thought I would, I mean I did run to some cons A couple of times, almost gave J three heart attacks, and looked away from the road couple times but eventually I got it and J gave me my drivers license. After that I went upstairs washed again, did my hair, put on a comfortable outfit and made my way to J to  learn to plan. This time I hope he doesn't betray me, but who will be foolish enough to go get the queen of crime that's like going against the queen of rap 👑.

 This time I hope he doesn't betray me, but who will be foolish enough to go get the queen of crime that's like going against the queen of rap 👑

So I See j texting on one his phone but As soon as he sees me he puts it down smiles. "So I see you have made it down to hear the plan", "yeah I guess" "so here's the plan after the little bake sale, we are going to go bust into Arkham asylum I'm going to have a make up artist make you look way older than your age, and say you're the new psychiatrist for Harley Quinn got it?" " yeah I got it but what about the exploding and stuff I don't get to do none of that?" " of course you do because once they figure out here with me they'll be coming after you too" "Hey J can you have the make up artist make me look completely different?, I don't want people to know who I am I want to act normal especially with Cameron".

" yeah yeah I see I'm going to have to watch this Cameron boy, But from what my henchmen said he is a nice kid" " yeah he is, so I don't want to scare him away" " all right

" yeah yeah I see I'm going to have to watch this Cameron boy, But from what my henchmen said he is a nice kid" " yeah he is, so I don't want to scare him away" " all right. Maddie now eat and go to sleep" he said walking off from the table leave me alone only with my phone to notice that I still haven't text back HB,

*Text HB*

Maddie: Hey sorry for texting so late, I was learning how to drive.
HB: you good I just wanted to ask If we were good after what happened with Ravi ?
Maddie: yeah we're good but don't let it happen again I'm not gonna let you bully people
HB: Is your dad a rich or something how did you get them model X tesla ?
Maddie: first he's a foster parent, second yes he is rich but I'm not gonna throw that up nobody face like whoever that was with the other Tesla looking at me up and down like she had a problem.
HB: oh you mean Melissa, if you've ever watched mean girls she's kind of the Regina George doesn't have to main goons.
Maddie: and I'm taking it she think she's the queen of the school?
HB: yes and also she is my ex so someone maybe went back and told her that you have my number, and rumor has it she has a crush on Cameron and With him showing you around probably is what really made her upset.
Maddie: even though I thought you were a full bully you actually seem kind of nice so I'll give you a chance, but from the live I'm getting from you now how could you ever date someone like her ?
HB: she is captain of the cheerleading team
Maddie: and let me guess you're the captain of the football team ?
HB: Yep
Maddie: typical just typical, but it's time for me to go to bed I'll talk to you tomorrow OK ?
HB: Yea good night sweets 🙃
Maddie: (blushes a little) good night HB😌

*the voice*
Making my way up the stairs to my room that voice in my head has come back to play, so somebody has three boys out to her but the main one is cam don't forget that the other two might be cute but we're going for cam,  yeah yeah I know that good night, good night sweet Maddie.

A/N

Hello my little clowns I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it seems a little boring but I want the characters to get close before all the drama start and the drama semi starts when somebody comes back to town😏.

Just be patient because what I had in store is going to be filled with drama 🎭.

Happy reading little clowns 🤡 💕.