Little war

Jokers POV
This kid really thinks she has the balls to take me HA HA HA HA, she must not know who I am, hmmm this is going to be fun. Although for some reason I felt a little sorry for the kid when I brung up her mother, must've been really torn the kid, but why should I care I'm the Clown Prince of crime I don't and I refuse to have feelings. I gave her a choice by saying we can do this the easy way or hard way and when I just about to explain my love for that hard way the kid interrupted me which I hat being interrupted, "Hard way" all I could do was smile.

I was not expecting the kid to say hard way but this proves she doesn't no what I Capable of, HA HA HA, this she be fun.

Madness POV
I can tell he is thinking this is going to be easy battle but he has something else coming to him , "so bold i see HAHA, say little one..do you know who I am exactly hm?"
"I do but I not afraid, and I do think you want to judge me so quickly I can see it all in your face" "hmmmm I like your enthusiasm kid but this go well for you..." as soon as he said that I kicked him in the stomach, he fell on the ground laughing like something was but I'm not surprised he the Joker after all, " you going to regret that kid, Let the battle begin HAHAH"

He suddenly jumped up and head butted me, I jumped back with a back flip getting up befor he could get another shot, I saw they way his eyes lit up as a swag around the the street pole like a stripper and kicked him down and held him down like I was about to stab a knife in his tattooed up chest , until I heard "hold up kid"