Bake sale

Jokers POV

She just made a name for herself, and name that was based off of me and a name that went off of what she "loves" which is MY madness, MY insane, MY every bit of flesh and blood my madness craves. It craves power it feeds off power, it wants fear, it wants Maddie to bow down to it but she won't and they aren't to please but at the same time intrigued, and somewhat fear her in every way possible because she out powers them, takes away their ability to take control over Gotham city. And that is why she is on my side, I need her I want her she actually was capable of making The Clown Prince of Crime bow down which makes her special. "Frost take Gianna and Dior home in Maddie's Tesla, they have been drinking so make sure that if they throw up in Maddie's car to clean it out and take the smell away, and have someone escort Harley, Maddie's riding with me" I said to him standing up and and walking away. "You are thinking about what Maddie said aren't you?" "Yes Frost, I don't want her to change, she is perfect they way she is and hopefully the voices haven't made their way into her head yet" I said walking to the Dance floor to retrieve Maddy.

Maddie POV

As I was dancing with Gianna and Dior till J drag me out the club and told me that Frost will get them home. " Maddie about what you said?" " what about it you don't like the name" " have you heard any type of voices?"  "Yeah it said it's a little voice in my head that will sometimes agree and disagree with me and get on my nerves" He didn't look to please to hear that. " anything else?" " no because I haven't heard from it since my first week at school" "will that's good and the name is perfect for you little clown he said coming to a stop at the house and putting me inside my room, "now go to sleep remember we have a friend to meet in a few days " "don't forget about the bake sale tomorrow " " okay ant The heist is two days away which is exactly why all your doing for Gianna's birthday is shopping spree, salon/spa day and birthday cake and ice cream and if you want a sleep over" "yes J she would love that thank you" I said hugging him and kissing his check. "You're welcome now get some sleep he said letting go and walking out the door. So I wiped off my make up took off my clothes and went right to sleep hopefully I don't have that much of a hangover tomorrow.

*bake sale day*

I am so glad that this day is finally here. I can finally see cam again. And the rest of my people because I invited all of my people to the bake sale. I did my morning routine and went down stairs to eat breakfast to see a J on the couch with a annoying Harley.

Harley was trying hard to get J's attention but not to my surprise it wasn't working, once J saw me a smile came on his face and he mad his way to me

Harley was trying hard to get J's attention but not to my surprise it wasn't working, once J saw me a smile came on his face and he mad his way to me. "Good morning clowns" "Good morning Madness" J said with a smirk "who Madness?" Harley said making her way to the table to eat her food, "Madness is Maddie so in the house you can call her Maddie or Madness  but outside is strictly MADNESS got?" "Yes Puddin".

*After Breakfast*

Harley ran up the stairs because J was taking her out on a joy ride so she had to get dressed, but as I was about to J stoped me "do you really want your name to be Madness?" "Yes I do" A soft smile came upon his face.