In action

As I pull up to the house I see J's car pulling out of the driveway.

"Where are you going?" I asked him getting out of my car, "I was coming for you were you driving so or something ?" " actually yes I was" " well change of plans, they are moving Harley tonight so we're going to do this tonight wipe off from the sink or do whatever you need to do to freshen up and then put on the clothes in the box got it" "yep" I said running upstairs kind of excited because this means I can actually spend time with Abby Rea Cameron Dior and Gianna tomorrow oh and Ravi and HB Too.

I get upstairs To just use some freshen up wipes put on more deodorant and put on the clothes in the box

I get upstairs To just use some freshen up wipes put on more deodorant and put on the clothes in the box. Dang maybe I can go blonde one day I look good. As I walk down stairs I see J, Frost and his men loading up there guns until they saw me. "You clean up nicely Miss Johnson" he said with a smirk "it's Miss Jones right now to you sir" "well then shall we go" "yes we shall to get your booty call" I said laughing hearing some of his men laughing too. I here J grumble something under his breath walking out to the car "which car am I supposed to get it?" "You're riding with me, but before we get there you're going to switch cars to park in the parking lot and get him without causing any suspicion" J said walking me to his Lamborghini "OK well let's get the circus on the road we have a clown in need" I said laughing again, " make one more joke I swear", "okay what did the jester want instead of a Harley Quinn A harlequin" (yes I know THATS not a joke) I said with a sneaky smile looking J died in the eyes. "Your Lucky I need you" "and your lucky your cute" "do you always have to..." "ITS QUITE ANIT NO BACK, TALK QUITE ANIT KNOW BACK" "Maddie I'm going to get you a Nicki Minaj trophy" he said laughing, which my eyes ligit up like a Christmas tree which made him laugh even more driving off.

Hi my little clowns I know this chapter is short but I felt bad giving y'all alerts on your phone saying I updated the book when it was just a A/N about another book and y'all thinking it's a chapter 😭😂.

But happy reading little clowns 🤡 💕.

And if you don't know what Maddie meant by "ITS QUITE ANIT NO BACK, TALK QUITE ANIT KNOW BACK" then press on the video above the chapter and also if you really don't know what rock have you been living under 😒.

*in whisper voice*

The queen herself Nicki Minaj 👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕