Little Heist

I put had put on my outfit, and fixed my hair

 And I headed out the door with the cash Tony give me

And I headed out the door with the cash Tony give me. Tony knows not to try me because I'm good at making people cry or feel worth less about about there self (not that I would want too) but if I had to to look out for myself then I would which gets to my plan with the Joker, I know he has something up his sleeve and he is going to uses me like I'm a toy or in his case a weapon against Gotham and Batman his self. To be honest I am a fan of the Joker I follow his my and his ability to scare people to do what he wants and I respect that, but he has another thing coming if he thinks he's about to do that with me, so just watch and learn clown your not ready for Maddie just yet 😏.

A/N
Ohhh looks like Madness has something up her sleeve 😎.

When I got to the street the Joker himself was just pulling about as he looked at me as if he was surprised I could dress this well.
"Is a there a problem with they way I look clown?"
"Not at all sweetness, you look ravishing " he said with a pur in his voice.
"Are you ready" "I've been ready"

We got to the location and to my surprise it's not what I thought it would be, it was an abandoned warehouse and it look like it had been burned down, but it could be a good hide out for someone like the Joker so I won't be surprised if it is. My thoughts was interrupted by the Jokers voice "we're here" "why here this place looks abandoned I'm not surprised if this is one of your hide outs uh? His face look puzzled I could tell that I was either working a nerve or he was surprised I thought like him a little bit but he played it off and signaled for me to get out.

As I was about to open the door his right hand man opened the door, hello thanks for opening the door I'm Maddie" I put my hand out for him to shake my hand and as he did a slight smile plastered across his face, "Nice to meet you Maddie, I'm Johnny Frost, but you can me Frost little firecracker" "okay"
J rolled his eyes at the slight little bounded me and Frost made that quickly, I caught up with him "jealous much?" "Of who" "the little quick bond me and Frosty made uh" "not at all I'm just pleased about what's about to go down" he said with grin that I honestly did not like.

As we got into the warehouse J explained to me what I need to get and do to make it out alive without causing a big commotion I grabbed the paper J need and so far everything went smoothly until the light flashed on and a whole bunch of  henchmen wearing silly costumes surrounded me, this son of a clown tricked me all a see now is red.

.
.
.
(The next chapter my have a little bit of Jokers and Frost POV but I hoped y'all enjoyed and happy reading my little clowns💕.)
P.s I'm open for suggestions for improvement ;)