She's back

As we pull up J makes me get out into a Kia so I can pull in the parking lot and not look suspicious which is smart. As I walked in the door I showed him my ID so I could get in and once I got him the officer showed me to my office and said my session with Harley Quinn would start soon.

*Harley Quinn session*

I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and waiting for Harley to get in here. Next thing I know Harley comes in staring at me like chick who the hell is she starting at? "Hi Harley I'm Miss. Johnson I start by saying until the garuds walk out the room, " OK let's cut that I Maddie I'm with J" "MY PUDDIN..but who are you?" "I'm 16 so don't you don't have to worry about what I know you are thinking about" "okay so do you have your phone" "yes I do but J's plan should be starting.." as soon as I said that gun shots went off, "now" I laughed and Harley's face lighted up like a Christmas tree.

Next thing I new the door was blown open causing me to get startled and fly back. Which J and Frost and the rest of the henchmen with them ran to my rescue. "You okay Maddie" J asked, "yea I'm okay" hugging him but as we let go we Harley's face in disgust, "Puddin can we just dump her somewhere since I'm back now?" "NO HAR-" "What's your problem you better fix your face and attitude before I give you a problem because as you can see I'm here so does he really need you, you stripper wearing havein as chi.." I said as Frost put his hand over my mouth. "As I was saying NO Harley she is staying with us and if you put her through any trouble we will have some fun" he said walking out, "look little miss whatever your name is, Puddin is mine" "well it doesn't look like that to me" I said going to catch up with J.

There was a lot of gun shoots going off and screaming from the female staff, and a lot of yelling along with gun shoots. Me and J made was constantly shooting at all the guards just for fun while Harley made her way to the van because of her not having a weapon. As we have fun with our shooting game we make it outside only to her high pitch annoying voice, "PUDDIN" Harley said running over to him slightly pushing me out though which me and J wasn't to happy about.

* back at the house *

The henchmen and I was so annoyed with Harley's voice that we started plug your ears with our finger which tickled J.

"So Puddin what are we doing and can I help you with Business today?" Harley asked, "No Harls Maddie helps me with planning business now and if you think about even trying to fight her about it then you will be die, and second me and Maddie need to talk about redoing her room" "But Mr. J I always help you with business and what is so special about her fighting abilities that can beat me she is a kid" At the moment my eyes turned blue (which made J smiled and I grabbed Harley by her neck with my powers, "that's what's special" I say dropping her. "So let me go change and then let's go look for stuff k?" " alright Maddie and good job today I'm proud of you" he said walking to his office. I walking off for getting Harley is still there watching me we an anger expression. 

(The woman in the pick is not Maddie it's just her hair style)I got dressed and made my way where J and sadly Harley was

I got dressed and made my way where J and sadly Harley was. "Is that real?" Harley asked "the top yes but the pony it self is fake" "don't you think you are a little bit to young for that" she said if in a sassy tone,  "no and second I'm 16 and didn't you think you was a loo to old to jump in a vat of chemicals just to prove your love to someone that tried to leave you but didn't" I said which had J laughing so hard that his face turned red. "NO ITS CALLED LOVE SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT" " first clam yourself and second yes I do know what love is and feels like but even that was to extreme for me now come on J we are riding in the Tesla" I said grabbing my car keys which J following, "but Puddin I asked for the same thing and you said..." "not now Harley" J said getting into the car. "Try not to make a scene please and remember I have to be bye cam's at 3 remember?" "Yea yea now drive"

A/N

Happy reading little clowns 💕💕💕🤡🤡🤡
🤡

And for Gotham city it is now November THATS is why she is wearing a sweatshirt and boots.