Happ Birthday Gianna

(Hi my little clowns so this chapter will be a little short just because it's Just a birthday chapter following the Gianna birthday 🥳 but hope you enjoy)

Dior and HB really hit it off with each other yesterday and Gianna went for Ravi they really go well with each other. But today Gianna and Dior are coming for Anna's birthday. And also for me to see if J will let them stay.

*Walking in*

J Frost and Harley was sitting and talking until we walked in the door. "Ugh it's more of them" Harley said "WATCH IT" all three of us said coming to join them on the couch. "M you didn't say you the house was this big" "where is your room?" Dior asked after Gianna "my room is the do with the sign that say Madness room and which is besides a closet that says Madness closet" I said. "Why Madness" "starting a new life in a world full of Madness" I winked at J. "Well J that brings us to our next question" "and what my that be Mad, I know you want something" "well do you have a guest house or something that ON the property?" "M as they called you get to the point!" "Well J I'm lonely and I want them to stay with me" "MADDIE!?"

"Please Mr.J for me as a birthday gift" Gianna
said. J stood with a blank face until he rolled his eyes and walked too us, "IF You follow the rules then yes your can stay here for my birthday gift to you and for my little clown over here, oh and by the way Y'all's rooms will be over there and you will be going to school like Maddie, and Madness we will be training tomorrow" "wait J is it possible you could grow your squad with two other clowns I say giving him puppy eyes along with Gianna and Dior. "ughhh FINE Maddie but they will train just like you now all 3 of y'all go to bed and sleep off that sugar!" " thank you Mr. J!" Gianna and Dior said running up the stairs to my room.

"Puddin are you sure one isn't enough?" "Mind your mouth Harley and no Maddie is right I don't mind them being her they seem as good as Maddie" "okay puddin good night" "she is just jealous that's all maybe you should spend some time with her and remember Gianna birthday tomorrow" "yea Maddie and know I will not forget or spend time" "well oh then but J thank and I love you you and Frost are like the bother and father I never had and I speak for Gianna and Dior too." I said hugging him and walking up stairs.

*JK this chapter won't be short😏*

Jokers POV

She just said she...loved me...no..that's impossible The Joker can't be in love, he is a monster, child go to bed and wake up with the fear of seeing him, hearing his voice or either hearing his laugh, how could she love me.....

You are getting soft! One voice said
You are getting to attach to her! Another voice
She is just teen so shut up you two, but uses her! the final voice said

Shut up all three of you I know how to work this out I don't need your input!

Madness POV

After I left J I see G and D at m door waiting for me to open it, "M hurry up!" Gianna said "are you ready, here you go" I said opening the door only to getting excited screaming from then and J looking at us in confusion as he walked to his office, I laughed at all three of them.

"Oh my god this is your room" Gianna asked "yes" I said taking off my accessories, "So you just been trying to keep this to yourself" "nope now let's get ready for bed"

*The next morning*

Another day which so happens to be a special day because it Gianna's birthday she is finally turning 16, then next is Dior.