Chapter 6

It's been a couple of days since the tournament and I've ignored everyone from Cobra Kai, even Johnny, and Miguel. I've used every excuse in the book to stay home from school. Unfortunately, my mom's making me go tomorrow but honestly, I might just skip, she's too busy at work to even notice or even answer her phone if I do.

I haven't been sleeping well since I got put on new medication. I haven't told anyone because I don't want them worrying or spending more money to help "cure" me when In all honestly I'm probably just going to lose the battle.

It's only 5 am and I still have a couple more hours until I have to get ready for school. I really want to go for a walk right now but it probably isn't the best idea, because of my current lung situation. Fuck it.

As I'm walking, I realize that the outfit I'm wearing probably wasn't the smartest idea to wear by myself. A pair of black spandex shorts and an oversized sweatshirt. Oh well. On the other side of the sidewalk, I see two old guys staring at me, creeps. This is why girls can't walk alone at night.
"Hey beautiful," one guy yells, and the other whistles at me. I roll my eyes and continue walking. Why are men like this?

I look behind me, and the two guys are now following. I continue walking, not sure what to do. I breathe heavily, scared of what might happen. I can't run, my lungs won't handle it. Maybe I should start taking karate lessons from Miguel. He's the only one who knows I'm not sick. No one has to know that I'm training. Focus, Lillian. You need to get away from these guys.

I decide to turn a different corner farther from my house, trying to trail them off of me. The sun is finally coming up and I can get a good glimpse of their faces.

"Come here, princess! Don't you want to have some fun?" The guys laugh.

I walk faster and I decide to call someone who I know will be up. My finger trails to Johnny's contact and hits the call button. *ring* *ring* *ring*
*You've reached the voicemail of Johnny Lawrence-*

Come on, Johnny. "fuck" I mutter.

"You can't walk forever babe," The guys yell.
I need to call someone else. Who the fuck do I call. Why won't they leave me alone! The one person I am dreading to talk to, I call.

"Lillian? It's 6 in the morning Why are you calling?" Eli says.
I cry into the phone, "Ca- can you come to pick me up, please. I don't know where I am, I'll share my location. I need your help, please Eli"

"calm down, princess. I'm on my way. I'm going to go-"
I cut him off. "No! stay on the phone with me. I want nothing to happen to me alone. Please get here quick" I sob.

"Okay, okay what's going on Lillian. I'm pulling out of my driveway now," he says, concerned.

"These guys are following me and yelling for me to come to them," I whisper into the phone, hoping the guys behind me don't hear.

"Why the hell are you out walking by yourself Lillian!" he yells through the phone.

"Would you shut up! I can do what I want! I shouldn't have to worry about some guys creeping up on me, " he goes silent.

Five minutes later, a car pulls up beside me and Eli hops out of the driver's side. He runs up to me and cups my face into his hands and kisses my forehead; he acts as nothing happened.

He looks at the guys behind me, seeing the surprised look on both of their faces. "Both of you might want to turn around and walk the other way before I smash both of your faces into the ground," Eli yells at them. Both the guys turn and walk the other way, but if I said that they wouldn't do that.