Chapter 14

As we walk the mall, I stand in the middle between Cameron and Tory. I can't believe she agreed to let them come with us. Hawk would not be happy with this. Cameron keeps swaying his hand, gently playing with my fingers every once in a while.

"Could you maybe you know, not touch me?" I say to him and smile sarcastically.

He grins, "Miss princess has an attitude. I like you already" I scoff.

"Don't call me that" Only one person is allowed to call me that, my boyfriend.

"So do your other friends just not talk?" Tory asks. 

He laughs, "They do, they just both have girlfriends that would literally kill them if they caught them talking to other girls." Oh, how ironic.

"So you do the same thing talking to the girls who have boyfriends?" I ask.

"Not likely, I just find you both very attractive, and like I said earlier if you were mine, I wouldn't let you out of my sight." He winks at me.

I roll my eyes, "I don't need my boyfriend to follow me everywhere I go. I'm capable of taking care of myself."

"My boyfriend trusts me. I'd never cheat on him and he would never cheat on me" Tory says, confidently.

"We could be great friends," He says to me.

"That's nice but I'm gonna pass on that offer," I say and sit at a booth in a restaurant. Cameron and his friends enter the booth sitting on the opposite side of me. I roll my eyes and they laugh at my response. 

When I look to the side I see Tory taking a picture of me, "I'm definitely posting this on Instagram" she laughs. 

I scoff, "Why? There's nothing to see." I ask her.

"Stop playing. I'm the most handsome man you've ever seen." He says while checking himself out on his phone.

"Someone full of themselves" I mumble to myself. Somehow Tory hears me and laughs.

The notification that Tory tagged me in a post pops up on my phone. I click to see the photo and gasp. "Tory you have to delete that" I demand. 

Hawktheman: What the hell is this? Migueldiaz: Arent her and Hawk still together Aisha: Get it girl!!!!Aisha: Did I miss a chapter

Migueldiaz: Arent her and Hawk still together
Aisha: Get it girl!!!!
Aisha: Did I miss a chapter. What happened to her and Hawk?
Hawktheman: Tory answer your phone right now

"What why?" she asks

"Hawks going to think I'm cheating on him!" I snap and see Cameron smirking at me.

"Just talk to him, he'll understand," Tory says and sits down.

I rush out of the booth and run outside, taking out my phone. I call his phone multiple times, no answers. He is definitely pissed off at me even though I did nothing wrong. But anyone would take that picture the wrong way. 

"Hawks here, Lillian. You need to come back inside." Tory comes out and tells me. I turn around quickly, making my way back inside. 

When I walk in my eyes meet his right away. "Where is he?" He demands coming straight up to my face. His eyes wide and he grabs my chin and forcefully puts his lips against mine, "Remember who you belong to" He says. A knot irrupts in my stomach. He lets me go and looks around the restaurant. 

"Hawk just let explain. I didn't cheat on you" He ignores me and walks away, spotting Cameron. He makes his way to the table, smacking his hand down. 

"What the hell man!" Cameron yells.

This is not going to go well. With everything Hawk has gone through in his past he's going to take it all out on him, no matter if he knows him or not. He isn't going to let someone take something that's his. 

"Think it's fun to mess around with my girl?" Hawk asks, getting in his face. 

Cameron laughs, "Your girl? She just had me down her throat in the back alley over-" He's cut off with Hawks fist connecting to his face. 

"Holy shit" Tory laughs. I look at her concerned. We both run over to them, trying to drag Hawk off of him. 

"Eli stop!" I yell. He looks down at me into my eyes. "Can we please go talk?" I ask. His chest rising up and down, aggressively. 

"You think it's funny to cheat on me!?" He yells.

"I didn't cheat on you, I promise!"

He shakes his head, "Yea, right. I got everything I needed to know from that picture." He turns and walks out.

 I grab his hand, stopping him. "Eli please" I cry.

"I saw the way you looked at him. What does he have that I don't."

"You're all I want! I didn't cheat on you. Tory tell him!" Tory just stands there behind me in shock. Not one word escaping her lips.

"Yea that's what I thought." He says and walks out the door.

___________________________________