three days.

His soft black sweatshirt rubs against my skin, making goosebumps form. I don't know why but today feels off. Like somethings going to happen but I can't see what.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me, taking his arm away from around my shoulder and putting it back to his side. A little too much, I want to say but I decide against it.

"Nothing.. Just taking everything in as much I can right now" He nods and turns his head back to the tv. I feel wrong lying to him. But if I tell him how nervous I actually am to move and this surgery, it will make him worry more.

When something ticks him off, he's wants to attack right away. Luckily, me leaving means he spends every time with me so he has no chance to. Miyagi do apparently started practicing again but he has no idea. He hasn't gone to practice, talked to anyone from cobra kai, nothing. I don't know if it's just me leaving that has him messed up or what.

"So....are we going to do something else or just sit in front of this tv all day?" he blurts out.

Jeez, attitude change much? "You never said what you wanted to do today"

"Because today was your day to choose"

I shake my head. "No, I chose last time. It's your turn"  His hand grips onto my chin, turning my face in front of his.

"No, I chose the plans yesterday. Remember? We went to the beach and I had a picnic set up and everything."He pauses. "God I can't believe you're making me say this out loud" he mumbles then turns his face back to mine. "It's your turn, baby" His lips press lightly against my right cheek., legging go of my face.

I can't remember it. I have zero thought of what he's saying. "I'm sorry." I say, quietly.

His hand grabs mine while he moves closer to me. "Don't be. It's not your fault. It's the side effects of your cancer." I feel horrible. More than horrible. I have not one memory of yesterday. Couldn't tell you what I ate, when I woke up, nothing. I don't respond. "Don't feel bad, Lillian. I'm serious. Thinks about it. In almost a week you'll be out of surgery and healing. No cancer. You'll be healthy and you won't have to worry about any of this shit."

"Yea, you're right. But it still sucks that I don't get to remember all of our dates. I mean these are our last couple of days together and I don't even get to remember it" I scoff.  It sucks. It fucking sucks.

"Then we make new ones. I'll re live yesterday again a million times more." He kisses my lips.

"We ready don't have to"

"No, we're doing it. For you. Go on, get ready so we can go" We're already half way through the day and here we are going through the day before again. Well, at least for him.

I throw on a black crop top and ripped mom jeans, grabbing my medical bag and head out to his car. "So where are we going?" I ask.

"To the beach. I have something set up for you" he smiles. His left hand is placed on the steering wheel while the other is rested on my thigh. His veins, his veins show clearly through his skin, as he grips my thigh.

"Oh..right" He frowns, trying to hide it. I act like I don't notice but I defiantly noticed. I wish this wasn't what I had to deal with. It couldn't have been any other symptom?

"And we're here." He gets out of the car, running over and opening my door. I quickly accept, climbing out and thanking him.

"Anything for my love" He kisses my forehead and walks to the trunk. "I don't actually have it set up yet since it would literally blow away but it's just a small "picnic" I guess you'd say" he quotes.

"Oh my! Is the Hawk really setting up a picnic for me right now.....on the beach!!" I squeal, sarcastically.

His cheeks turn pink. "Shut up. You know I'd only do this for you" He takes out a bag and shuts the trunk.

"I know" I smile. It makes my heart beat faster and faster knowing it's only me. "I don't know what I'm going to do without you" I mumble under my breath.

"Lil it's only for a couple of months, maybe weeks depending on how well you're doing. We already have a plan set to see each other."

"So?"

"So, we have something to look forward to. I'm not happy about you leaving either but I'm trying to see the bright side of it. When I see you again, you'll be you again. No sickness, nothing."

"Yea but-"

"No, that's how it will be. Don't second guess it" he wraps his hand in mine.

When we get to the spot on the beach he lays out a blanket and places down a box. "What's that?" I ask.

"A gift" he teases.

"A gift...for me?" I smirk.

"Open it". he hands me the box and I quickly open it. The outside of the box shows a bracelet with a small narrow screen on it.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's a touch bracelet. So whenever you want to talk or hear from me. We'll have secret codes that you tap on the bracelet and we can respond. We'll both have one."

I admire the gift, but don't say anything. I have no words. His gifts are always so thought out and unique.

"I know. It's probably stupid" He rubs the back of his neck.

"No, no! It's not stupid. I love it! This is amazing" I mean every word.

"Really?" He questions.

"Yes, really" I laugh. "I love it so much"

The next hour we spend setting up the bracelets. Every once in awhile he catches me admiring him. I won't be able to do it in person soon. So I have to look at him as much as I can and live in the moment. He's my person.