𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

TWENTY TWO| RAIN DOWN HELLFIRE

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

MICK RORY BARKED OUT A CHUCKLE. "Ha! You got to be kidding me. That's your monster?"

"Monster?" The old woman looked taken back. Her eyes had soften at the accusation that slipped from Rory's mouth. "Why, I am nothing of the sort." The corners of her lips curled upwards into a bright smile. "I am a fairy godmother, and I mean only to make dreams come true, because a dream is a wish your heart-"

"Don't say another word." Sara cut off the fairy with a wave of her hand.

"I can't believe this is real." Olivia muttered to herself.

"Constantine, Liv, please tell me you have something for this." Sara practically begged.

John's brows creased together at the thought. "Um, this is, uh, new."

"Prudence, this is your fairy godmother?" Zari approached the child gently. Her voice was soft almost motherly.

"It is." She replied as she looked to the witch with tender eyes. Olivia could see that Prudence was attached to the fairy. She gave her hope in the midst of chaos, and that could be very dangerous. This lady could not have the best intentions for little Prudence. But how could they convince the girl that sending to hell whom she viewed as her savior, the best thing for her and all of Salem. "She protects me."

"By hurting other people." Sara pointed out, and the young girls face had fallen.

"Not at all. I only want to help little Prudence, for, you see there are times the world is scary-times the world is bad-" Olivia's head slowly drifted upward to the sky at the melodic and almost enchanting sound of what she thought to be music echoed softly in the background. "But when your godmother's a fairy, there's no reason to be sad." She sang softly.

"Is that music?" Ray asked with a sweet and rather large grin. 'Bless his soul' Olivia thought to herself.

Liv stood up a bit on her tippy toes so John could hear her better. "She comes with her own background music.." she whispered in slight awe.

"So fear not if things don't look to be the way that your preferred." The fairy continued on with her tune as she twirled around elegantly and quite theatrically if Olivia must say. "Just make a wish and look to me and I'll sing these magic words-"