𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

SIXTEEN| HIS MAGIC AND HIS CURSE

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

OLIVIA HELD THE NOW WATERED DOWN ICEPACK against her temple. After she came conscious to the land of the living, both Chas and Zed were hellbent on forcing her to go to the hospital. However, she refused to go not when they had absolutely no clue were her demon-possessed father was. After a long ten minutes of going back and forth on the matter, she settled on an icepack and taking the backseat on the John problem while they took full reign of the situation. Now, here she sat in the actual backseat of Chas's cab that was parked in front of the prison that held her father after Anne Marie had managed to track him down.

"Figure out how you're getting in?" Chas asked Zed who was currently studying the prison's exterior.

"Yep." She smirked slightly. "Over there." She jerked her chin in the direction of the group of women-wearing very little clothing-that stood in front of the prison fence.

Chas scrunched his nose. "They look like hookers."

"They are." Olivia said dryly. She forced her eyes open to find Chas's concerned eyes on her. She arched a brow questionably. "Yes?"

"I didn't know you were awake. Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?" Chas pummeled her with questions going full on dad-mode.

Olivia sighed as she placed the now useless icepack on the seat beside her. "No. I just have a small headache, but it'll pass." She leaned forward in her seat so she could get a better look at Zed. "So you're gonna pretend to be a hooker to get in aren't you?"

"Yep." She replied nonchalantly as she begun to remove her bra. "I grew up near a prison like this. I know exactly how they work." She swiftly tossed her bra in the backseat, which Olivia had to duck slightly to avoid it smacking her in the face.

"Good luck." Said Olivia as Chas said, "See you in the inside."

Chas turned to the blonde. "Alright, I'm gonna find a way in. You wait here."

"Uncle Chas-"

"No." Chas cut her off before she could protest. "We made a deal. Now stay put. Please." Olivia swatted him away as he left the cab. She sunk back in the seat and watched as he approached the guards that blocked the entrance Zed had wandered into earlier. She couldn't make out what exactly was said, but she knew it was pointless when Chas decided to deck the guard. She watched with wide eyes as the guards practically jumped him then carried him away.

"What the hell?" She groaned. Olivia climbed into the driver seat and killed the engine. She knew she promised both Chas and Zed that she remained out of harms way, but they should've known better than to think she'd listen. I mean, she's stubborn as hell and John Constantine's daughter. Defying authority and making stupid ass decisions is practically in her blood.