Chapter 1

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy reading this. Some of the storyline doesn't fit with the plot of the Marvel universe, hope that doesn't put you off.

Hope you all have a good day.

Raindrops pattered on your window, soothing your waking mind. A cold breeze swept over your exposed arm causing pin pricks to stand. The curtains swayed gently due to the open window. Opening your eyes, you struggled to read the time on your phone.

09:23

With a small sigh you let your feet drop of the side of the bed only to have been met with an ice-cold floor. Immediately this sent bright blue patterns shooting up your calves before they dispersed at your thighs. You knew this was not normal but hadn't told anyone about it, you didn't want your parents thinking that you were a freak. This however was not the only thing that was abnormal about you. You had realised from around the age of seven that you could move small objects with your mind, but it made your head pound and so in recent years you hadn't attempted to do anything of the sort.

Placing slippers on your feet to stop the glowing blue shooting up your legs, you made your way slowly to the kitchen. Unsurprisingly, your parents were not there. They always left without a word, only a note, always just a note. On this particular day the note read:

Dear Y/N

Your father and I have a work trip. We do not know when we will be returning.

From

Your parents.

"Not even a we Love you" You scoffed aloud before tossing the note back on the table where you found it. You were old enough to look after yourself and possibly move out if you wanted to, but something told you that you should remain where you were. A tiny, little voice in the back of your subconscious told you it was the right thing to do.

Toast in hand, you sat on the sofa of the New York apartment that your parents owned. You had no idea what they did for a living and never cared to ask. The apartment was big however, and furnished well, so whatever they did was paying well you thought to yourself silently. Watching the world go by from the large window eating your toast you relaxed. You did enjoy the quiet.

Boom

Both you and your plate of toast went flying across your room. Skidding across the polished wooden floor you came to a halt and manged to look in the direction of where the sound had come from. Your eyebrows arched and the pure confusion in your mind and it must have been plastered all over your face.

"Who is this and why are they here?" Iron man? You questioned yourself. Was that the actual Iron Man that had just blown-up half of your apartment.

"I have no idea, there is no record of her on the data base. The only registered people that live here were the two Hydra agents, no mention of a third" Black widow walked slowly towards Iron Man while delivering the information to him. Black widow was here too? Hydra agents? Nothing made sense.

Black widows gaze moved to you but more importantly your arm. The blue patterns which had previously illuminated your leg could be seen streaming up your forearm and disappearing under your shirt. You quickly removed your palm from the unheated floor and the patterns disappeared.

"Did you see that Tony?" Black widow didn't take her eyes off you.

"Who are you and what was that?" Iron Man asked. You didn't know what to say, you couldn't comprehend what was going on. One minute you were eating toast on your couch, the next you had been thrown across the room by an explosion caused by Iron Man.