Chapter 18

Sorry this is such a short chapter guys, it just seemed like a good place to stop. Hope you are enjoying the book, Feel free to leave any comments. Chapter 19 will be out soon.

Happy reading. xx

Zoned out you brought a forkful of warm food to your lips before blowing.

"Three!" Nat exclaimed making you bolt upright at the screech.

"Yes three, Wanda Maximoff, Vision and spiderkid" Tony signed pinching the bridge of his nose with two fingers.

"I though Wanda and Vision wanted a separate life and who the hell is spiderkid?" Bruce was struggling to keep up with Nat, Tony and Cap as the walked into the kitchen. 

"Wanda and vison will be returning to us for extra help, we can use them, they are good people. Spiderkid aka Spiderman, although not really a man yet, is a kid called Peter Parker. He is a little hyper, but he grows on you. You meet them all tonight" Tony waltzed over to his cabinet and poured himself a large whisky. How the hell he could drink after last night was beyond you, it made you physically sick thinking about alcohol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey everyone, I'm Peter Parker. Man, its crazy to meet you all in person, I'm a huge fan" Peter was younger than you thought he would be, he looked as if he was still in high school.

That's because he is.

Stop getting inside my head Loki.

Sorry, my humblest apologies my lady, but maybe don't make it so easy in the future.

Everyone greeted him.

"And this ladies and gentleman is Wanda and Vision" Tony announced as the newcomers waved and smiled.

"Good to have you two back with us" Cap saluted. Vision looked more machine then human.

That's because he is.

Seriously, cut it out Loki!

Sorry.

When did you disappear, last night? Its just you weren't there this morning when I woke up.

Around six. I though it wise to return to my own chambers.

"Peter, Wanda, Vision, this is Bucky and Y/N, they are new here" You smiled and waved at the three strangers.

What happened last night?

You fell asleep instantly, it was rather cute actually.

I did? I'm sorry for asking you to stay.

Its fine little one.

"Y/N? You with us?" Tony questioned.

"Yeah sorry, still hungover. Nice to meet you three. I'm kinda the useless one around here".

"Well for now" Nat winked. "She has some power, magic we believe. Perhaps you could join Y/N and Loki in the training room one day. He's trying to work on whatever power Y/N possesses".

"I would be happy to help" Wanda smiled.

Next time I suggest you two stop talking while others are so you can hear better. Wanda winked at you and Loki leaving both your jaws hanging.

Pick your jaws up off the floor. You're not the only two with magic around here anymore.