Chapter 36

Odin remained seated. "My sons" He held out his arms. Loki and Thor both bowed and you thought it best that you should too. "Rise" Odin's voice echoed around the beautiful room. "Lady Y/N" He didn't look to pleased to see you.

"You are probably wondering why I sent for the three of you".

"Yes father" Thor replied.

"It seems Loki has formed an attachment to someone we believed to be dead, it took us time to realise her identity" Odin knew you. Even you didn't know your heritage. One day you found yourself roaming earth, unable to die and unsure of who you were. Loki looked at you with confusion.

"If I may, Y/N is from Midgard and..." Loki began.

"No you may not" Odin boomed cutting Loki off who looked hurt.

"She is dangerous and will do you no good, Loki. I wanted you to be better but as always you disappoint me" You were shocked at what Odin had said. You knew he always favoured Thor but that was harsh. You could see a tear form in Loki's eye as he lowed his head to look at the floor.

"She is daughter to Alvar Ania, the light elf from Alfhiem, who tried to destroy the realm with help from Surtur who resides on Muspelheim, the relem of fire and Chaos. Alvar was executed for treason a thousand years ago and her daughter banished to Hel, where she would perish. But here she stands, a threat to the nine realms" You were half light elf and half monster. You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"We bought you hear to lock you up and preventing you from doing what your mother had set out to do" They were going to imprison you? Forever.

"What? I'm not trying to start a war with anyone" You defended yourself.

"Father this is madness, I know Y/N she is my friend and ally, she means no harm" Thor stepped closer to you.

"Enough Thor, know your place" Odin shouted at him.

"Stop it! You will not rip the woman I love from me over this. You cant take everything I have!" Loki screamed, tears forming in his eyes, he was angry.

"I will hear no more from the two of you, I am king!".

"You are a worthless king, a fool" Loki was still screaming.

"And you are a frost giant, you have no right to tell me what I am"

"Yes, I'm a monster by birth, what is your excuse"

"Loki, stop. This is not your fight".

"No Odin, it is. You are an unfair ruler, unfit for royal position. You are pathetic! You have no right to Y/N and I will not let you touch her!" He stepped in front of you drawing his daggers.

"Guards, escort Loki and Y/N to the dungeons" Before you knew what happened you were being held by two guards helplessly watching Loki try to fight them.

"Let her go!" Loki said between blows. He could not win, there were too many of them. They placed handcuff which drained his power on his wrists. He was defenceless.

"You can't do this father!" Thor bellowed.

"I can, I am king" You heard him say as you were being dragged away.

"Loki is your son, you cant lock him up again" Thor was begging.

"If Loki was my son he would see reason, he is a fool and not worthy of that title."