Chapter 35

You were going to Asgard, a place you had only heard stories about. A realm in which no moral had been before, apart from Jane. Although you had been invited, not brought by Thor to his fathers aversion. Pacing up and down the halls of the tower your mind was in overdrive. What would you wear, would Odin and Frigga like you? Was all forgiven with Loki? Were you in trouble?

Deep in thought you hadn't noticed Clint sneaking around you.

"You alright?" He made you jump and you swung a fist at him in defence. He dodged. "Ill take that as a no".

"Sorry Clint, my minds getting a little frazzled".

"Its okay to be nervous, I would be too. But then again, I'm not the one sleeping with the prince of Asgard who committed treason multiple times". You gave him a dirty look.

"Not helping" You relipled debating whether or not you should punch him. He raised his hands and backed away.

"Sorry" And with that he left you alone with your thoughts once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is not going to pleasant, Hold on to me" Loki grabbed your waist and held you close before nodding to his Brother.

"Heimdall open the Bifrost" Thor pointed Mjölnir to the sky and a rainbow circle engulfed the three of you. Suddenly it was as if you were flying through the air a thousand miles an hour, hair blocked you vision and a stomach curdling sickness made your head spin. The journey only lasted a few seconds luckily and soon you were standing in a golden room faced with a man. He was wearing beautiful golden armour and looked important and very elegant.

Releasing his grip from the sword in front of him he greeted Thor.

"Welcome back Thor Odison, Nice to see you again" Thor embraced him with his big arms making Heimdall smile.

"Heimdall, old friend" He laughed as he realised the man who's gaze fell on Loki and yourself.

"Prince Loki" He bowed. Loki remained silent. "And Lady Y/N L/N welcome to Asgard". You gave him a warm smile.

"The king is waiting for you in the throne room, horses are waiting".

The ride to the palace wasn't too long but long enough to admire the beauty of Asgard. It was truly spectacular, it was clear Gods walked these lands.

Entering the Throne room you could hardly walk you were dizzy on nervous and that sick feeling you had in the Bifrost returned.

"Here" Loki stopped you and waved his hands. Your clothes changed into a long, floor sweeping dress, Green and gold in colour. Loki seemed so different, so tense and reserved in nature. You could see Odin sitting on his throne, not a single emotion on his face. His was stone cold, even at the sight of Thor.