Chapter 21

Making your way back to your room after saying goodbye to Peter, you couldn't wait to be alone, absent from the lie you were hiding from the Avengers. They had taken you in as one of their own, fed you and cared for you. Especially Tony, he had taken you under his wing as if you were his own daughter, he had even comforted you when you cried. Slipping through your door into the coolness of your room you let out a pent up sigh.

"Everything okay little one?" Stumbling back in completely surprise Loki teleported to catch your fall. He helped you back to your feet.

"Why are you in here?" You giggled. You were so close to his face that you could feel his breath on your cheeks. You began to take a step back only to be meet with your bedroom wall.

"Thought I would surprise you" His words hummed so lowly it was almost a whisper.

Fumbling for your words you spoke softly back "You did surprise me". He was so close that you could feel his body on yours. You had nowhere to go, the wall was behind you and Loki directly in front. His fingers reached for your hand tickling as they made contract and with slow, deliberate movements they snaked their way up your arm and landed on your neck, the whole time Loki not breaking eye contact with you.

 His fingers reached for your hand tickling as they made contract and with slow, deliberate movements they snaked their way up your arm and landed on your neck, the whole time Loki not breaking eye contact with you

He pulled you in for a deep, long kiss. Your whole body felt alight at the touch of his lips on yours. Just as slow as the other hand had been, the other met your waist and began trailing up your side taking your shirt with it. Loki stopped kissing you before he removed your shirt discarding it behind him and in one swift movement picked you up. 

Your bare back was now flat against the cool wall exposing your blue patterns on the parts that made contact. With your legs around his torso he lent into you, kissing your neck as you ran your fingers through his hair.

Knock Knock.

"Lady Y/N, Wanda wants you down in the training room" Thor's voice sounded muffled through the door.

Fuck.

Did it have to be now?

Why did it have to be now?

At the sound of Thor's voice you and Loki froze not moving a muscle.

"Lady Y/N?" The door began moving. You and Loki both stared at each other with the same wide-eyed terror. With a flash of green mist, he was gone, and you fell to the floor with a thud.

"Are you alright- By Odin's beard!" Thor didn't know where to look. "I'm sorry" He said now facing you with his eyes firmly shut.

"Thor!" You shouted and dashed for your shirt throwing it back over your torso.

"I did not know you were getting changed" You both shared the same awkward embarrassment.

"Tell her that I will be down soon" He apologised again before leaving the room as quickly as he could, but not before colliding with the door.

You were thoroughly out of breath and couldn't process what had just happened. If Thor hadn't stopped you and Loki where would you have been right now? You knew you wanted to go further but wasn't it all a bit quick? He had only been here a little over a month after all.