Chapter 26

The next week dragged by and you felt yourself get better day by day

The next week dragged by and you felt yourself get better day by day. Wanda had made conversation with you and you began building your friendship. You and Bucky had bonded over your experience with Hydra. Tony became more of a dad to you than ever, even though you were twice his age. Peter visited from time to time greeted by death threats from Loki about what he knew. Yours and Loki's secret relationship flourished, Two broken souls were combined like jigsaw pieces.

It was a Friday afternoon when Tony made the anoucment to the rest of the team.

"I think its time to announce to the world that Y/N shall become an Avenger". The team clapped and whistled around you. "Any ideas on a name kid?" You hadn't even began to think of a superhero name.

"I haven't really thought about it" You admitted.

"The floor is open"

"How about Black mist" Clint suggested.

"Or Lightning" Bucky called out.

"I don't know guys" You sat with your arms folded pondering.

"How about we just keep it simple, Sorceress" Loki winked at you while no one was looking.

"I like that" You smiled.

"So its settled, we will call a press conference on Monday" and with that Champaign was cracked open in celebration. Conversations broke out in the room and you talked for hours until Loki approached you.

"Hello little one" He whispered in your ear. "How about we do some of our own celebrating" He winked and held you hand leading you away from the living room.

Once in your bedroom he picked you up bridle style and chucked you on the bed. Removing his shirt he began kissing you, deeply, intimately. There was no waiting around as animal instincts took over your body. You were in for a very long and exciting night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you awoke this time, Loki had remined by your side the whole night. Your heart melted at him sleeping, he looked so peaceful. Turning to face him you stroked his long black hair to which he stirred awake. He stretched revelling his naked torso making you smirk.

"How are you feeling?" Loki asked, his morning voice was utterly seductive.

"A little bit achy but it was defiantly worth it" You made a small giggle before tracing his chest with your finger. He defiantly didn't hold anything back last night and you might have ached a little more than you had let on.

"I think I should return to my chambers before we get spotted" He said as he pointed to the time. "I'll see you in the kitchen soon"  He gave you a quick kiss on the forehead before vanishing.

Getting dressed proved a challenge in your weak state but eventually you made it to the Kitchen. One by one you caught the Avenger's attention. Looks were passed around and the odd snigger and giggle.

"What's so funny guys?" You asked as you sat down for breakfast.

"Oh nothing, just wondering if you had a nice night?" Nat asked as she winked and took a bite of toast.

"Yesss... thank you?" Your eyes darted around the room.

"You have a lovely glow to you this morning" Clint giggled. Cap look very much uncomfortable and you were very confused.

"Did you do some indoor decorating last night? You were quite loud" Tony asked.

"Or perhaps moving some furniture there was a lot of heavy panting, next time you should ask me for help." Bucky smirked.

"Or perhaps you were just doing some casual late night exercise" Nat added.

"There was nothing casual about those sounds" Tony laughed.

Oh no. They heard you and Loki. You turned bright red. Gulping, you avoided eye contact with everyone. Just then Loki entered the room and took the seat next to you.

"You heard" You spoke towards the floor.

"We did, very much so" You screwed up your face. "You didn't hold back did you" Tony was still laughing.

"What's this?" Loki asked.

"Oh you should know" Clint said.

"Should know what?" Loki grabbed some toast from the centre of the table.

"Well you do sleep opposite her, you must have heard" Loki gave a bewiled looked to the table.

Oh thank god.

They hadn't made the connection that it was you and Loki.

"How did you mange to sneak a guy up in to my tower?" Tony almost looked impressed with you.