CHAPTER 3

YUXIN POV

I woke up when I smelled a delicious aroma. When I open my eyes, it turned out that Kun was eating next to me and his jacket covered my body.

I stretched my body and stared at him, Kun who felt he was being stared turned his head towards me while offering me the potato chips next to my feet.

"Thank you Kun."

"You're welcome. You want to order something? "

"No, I ate before the plane boarding earlier."

"Ok." He said as he continued eating, which had stopped because of me a few seconds ago.

I looked outside, staring at the white clouds that passing by the plane. I did this for a while then Kun called me.

"Yuxin ..."

"Yes Kun PD?"

"Wow, it seems my nickname changed in a few minutes ."

"Hah?" I asked, confused.

"You just called me Kun PD and previously you called me Kun."

"Eh, that's not it ..."

"You can call me Kun, after all I'm not your PD anymore."

"Ok, Kun."

"Good girl ..." I could only smile shyly when he called me like that.

I just realized that I was working on my new song before I fell asleep so I decided to continue working on it because the flight still takes a long time.

KUN POV

I saw Yuxin starting to do something on her laptop and I who saw her working began to take my laptop and began to be busy with the work at my hand.

I felt that I had been staring at the laptop for a long time and was getting tired, I stopped for a moment to rest my tired eyes. I can see that Yuxin is currently writing something in her notebook. "What are you doing?"

"I'm working on my new song."

"If you need help, you can ask me."

"Thank you Kun."

We talked a lot along the way. It was a lot of fun talking with her.

We keep talking and not realize that the plane we were in would soon land at John F. Kennedy airport, New York City.

When the plane already landed on the ground we headed to the arrival gate together. We split up and headed to the hotel with our own car.

We met again in the hotel lobby waiting for the receptionist to give us a room card.

"Bye Yuxin ..."

"Bye Kun ..." she said when we had to go to our respective rooms.

I rested because tonight is the day when all the Keep Running members will meet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, another chapter for the week ... I hope you guys still want to read this story ... because to be honest I'm the one who wrote it and when I read the story it’s getting more random.
Then this story is purely just a fanfic that based on my imagination, there is no intention of making rumors for the real person.
And always reminds you that my English is not really good, most of it is translated by Google, so if a lot of it is wrong just understand it.
Again, for those who don't like or are bothered by KunXin's content, you don't need to read it!
I just want to share my imagination to people who also like KUNXIN so  KunXin shipper can also read ... also I need idea for the games that they will do on the show, you guys can comment your suggestions.
See you guys next week? Bye…