CHAPTER 8

KUN POV

I almost laughed when I saw the question, "Lover" was asked. They still want to tease me with this song. I danced the chorus of this song to Baby Jie and she gave me an ok sign, I think she knows what the answer is.

I saw my dance was still continuing smoothly until part father Yi.... Yuxin who saw Father Yi's dance looked at me but I also couldn't give a hint so I just smiled at her.

The PD asked Yuxin to take off her headphones and asked the final answer to be given.

"Wave?" the answer because father Yi keeps doing the wave part.

"Wrong! the answer is Lover. " Said the PD, Yuxin widened her eyes when she heard the answer.

"Where does it look like Lover?" Asked Yuxin.

"I danced the chorus part but...." I said with a laugh.

"Sorry Xin." Said Father Yi with a laugh.

30 MINUTES LATER ...

We've finished our first game and now I'm in the car with Yuxin and Father Yi heading to the next location.

YUXIN POV

I sat in the back with Kun while Father Yi was in the front seat with the driver. The winner of the game was Kun so he got the first clue, I really want to know what kind of hint will be given.

We finally arrived at the next location, when I arrived at that location I started to sigh. SWIMMING POOL... I don't hate it... but it will ruin my hairstyle... I've used a lot of hair spray on my hair which will soon be destroyed by the water.

Well as soon as the game started, I'm the one who goes into the water because I couldn't answer the song title correctly. Fortunately for this time I'm not the last, Kai Ge points much lower below me. The winner for this round is Father Yi.

The director told us to have lunch because it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I changed my wet clothes and rushed to the place where everyone was eating their lunch. The only remaining place was beside Kun, so I sat beside him. I started to take the side dishes that I wanted to eat and put them in my bowl.

Everyone was almost done eating and I felt bad if I continued eating by myself so I stopped eating, but instead, Kun took several side dishes and put them in my bowl continuously until I finish my rice.

I thank him because I wouldn't dare to eat if he didn't give it, maybe he knows I feel bad for the others especially when they all wait for me to finish.

"Ekhem ..." I looked at Kai Ge who smiled at me and I replied with a smile too.

"Thank you, Kun ..." I whispered to Kun when everyone had started to get out to their respective cars.

"You are very welcome, next time if you still want to eat, just eat, no one will get angry." He said with a smile which I replied with a smile.

"Come on kids go back to the car, stop being lovey-dovey." Said Father Yi and we both pretending not to hear anything.

We returned to the car and headed for the next location ...

It was getting dark when we finished filming the first episode. The winner for this episode is Kun...

The clock shows 11 o'clock in the evening and the return trip to the hotel also takes 1 hour. We arrived at the hotel at 12 pm and tomorrow we have to record for episode two, I need to take a rest...

Side story...

"For the winner this time is Kun. Kun, you can ask anything from Yuxin because the name you get is Yuxin."

"I'll think about it later, I haven't thought about what I want yet," Kun said while glancing at Yuxin who was next to him.

"Well then you can think about your request outside of filming, I hope you guys get enough rest ... and we'll meet tomorrow morning." Said PD and ending the filming process. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm back again... hope you guys not getting bored with the story. And for the game's process in this story not going to describe it all because I think it will be boring. Anyways hope you guys enjoy the story...I'll make the next chapter longer, I already have it in my file. Let me finish around two more chapters and I'll post both next week 💙💛

Reminder, the story is based on my imagination and nothing to do with the actual person, please spread love and not hate... Also, I'm anticipating 520... Hope we got some 'melon' to eat😂😂😂  Help... I'm going crazy with their recent blue and yellow thingy that's happening!

See you guys next week? Bye...