CHAPTER 21 - END

YUXIN POV

I finally wake up after sleeping for a long time. I looked at the clock and surprised when the clock showed 12.40 in the afternoon, I immediately looked for Kun's wondering where he is, which turned out to be playing with the piano in the room next to the living room.

"Kunkun..." I called in front of the door, take a peek at him playing with the piano.

"Are you awake?" He asked me and I answer with a nod.

"Looks like we have to send it..."

"I'm going to my room for a while to get the phone." He answers

I went to my room and saw Kun replying to messages that had been piling up since last night. Yup, according to our promise... We will announce important things that have been long-awaited and also things that will bring changes to our careers. Kun and I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for the clock to post the big announcement.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

We have finished compiling words and editing them several times, for some reason it has become a habit of mine maybe because I'm never satisfied with the captions I make. It was already 13.14 pm, the time that Kun and I had set together.

SEND...

I'm still holding my breath, can't believe what I just did. I looked at Kun who was already breathing a sigh of relief, he hugged me and stroked my back. Calms me down. Trying to tell me that everything will be all right.

KUN POV

I reassured Yuxin and tell her that the decision we made was right and gave her a warm hug. My phone rang shortly after we sent it, my manager's name listed as the caller's name. I picked it up even though I already knew what she was going to talk about.

"Hello?" I greeted then turned on loudspeaker mode so that Yuxin could hear it too.

"Kun, I believe you are with Yuxin right now. Your posts on Instagram are in the spotlight of everyone, you can see them on hot search. Well... even though the result isn't as bad as we expected, it's best if you don't go out for two days. By the way congratulation to you both, we are all proud of your bravery." The manager said.

"Thank you, Jie. Sorry to get you guys in trouble." Yuxin replied.

"No problem Xun. I'm really surprised you guys became a trending topic in less than an hour, your both power are really amazing. Again, congrats you both... I'll hang up now, Bye..." Then the phone line was disconnected.

We saw trending on Weibo and already thousands of people interacted about our posts. I just smile because not all comments are negative, most of the public is very surprised because of this sudden announcement. We haven't been seen together since YWY ended but they don't know how close we were in America, maybe they'll find out in the next episode of 'Keep Running'.

~💛💙💚~

POST...

Thanks for being my best friend and my lover at the same time

Thanks for being my best friend and my lover at the same time... @caixukun

-Want to say thank you to everyone who still stays after this announcement and also to everyone who ever loved and supported us.

3.826 comment

@liuyuxin.imnida Woah this information is so sudden baobei, I'm really surprised. (39 replies)

@onlycxk I don't know what's happening right now, but I wish Kun the best. I hope you both happy. (7 replies)

@lyx_cxk MY WISH FINALLY COME TRUE!!! I hope your relationship lasts until marriage. (55 replies)

@umslyx What are you saying baobei, UM's will always support you! We leave our daughter to you @caixukun (20 replies)

See more comments...

An amazing girlfriend of mine

An amazing girlfriend of mine... @lyx0420

-We just two people that love each other and want a normal relationship like the others. Hope everyone can respect our decision...

5.016 comment

@caixukun.fanclub What's going on here? Someone dared to take my man. (25 replies)

@kx.shipper I already guess that there was something you guys were hiding. WE SUCCEEDED TO SOLVE THIS RIDDLE @kxisreal @kunxinforever @twotopidol @kx_kingandqueen (5 replies)

@mycxk Why are you cheating on me @caixukun, I've done a lot of things for you ... (10 replies)

@real_fanchengcheng YOU GUYS TOGETHER?!?!? Why no one told me 😭😭😭 (545 replies)

See more comments...

~💛💙💚~

Yuxin and I responded to some of the comments and replied to messages sent from our friends, especially Cheng Cheng who felt betrayed. Many of them congratulated, also many of them complain that they had never been told about our relationship.

That evening we had an online meeting with Yuxin's manager and my manager to discuss some media offers for interviews and press conferences that we would do to give the public a clearer reason.

I'm happy that we can finally announce it to the public and have a normal relationship without the need to hide. I'm also happy because there are so many positive responses from fans and we are very grateful to them. Yuxin and I have agreed on this, therefore whatever the consequences we will get, we will all face it together...

I am happy that Yuxin is my girlfriend and I will make sure this relationship goes well. As she said She's my best friend as well as my lover. We will discuss all the problems like friends and pass the days like a normal couple.

-THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, it's already the end of the story but I make an epilog for it. I'll post the epilog after this so please look forward to it...

Reminder, this story is made based on the writer's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual person, let's support these two amazing people with love...

See you guys a few minutes later... Bye