CHAPTER 11

XUE'ER POV

"Yes, how do you know?" I asked Father Yi with confusion.

"In the car, there are only Yuxin and Kun, if not Yuxin who picked up the phone then it's definitely Kun who answered." He answers.

"Right, why am I asking that stupid question? Sorry for disturbed." I don't know what's happening with my brain right now.

"What made you scream hysterically like that?" Father Yi asked curiously.

"They woke up my shipper's soul. They have always been my favorite CP..." I replied with enthusiasm.

"Can you explain what's that means? I don't understand." He asked.

"I don't know how to explain it, but it happens when you look at two people being so sweet towards each other even though they are not together," I explained (help me... I don't know how to explain this, I try my best 😭😭😭)

"Oh... They have been like that since the first day of recording and Kun has started taking action from last week but my beloved daughter doesn't seem to be receiving the signal. They are both so cute to look at, your Baby Jie can't even stand to see them. She wanted to tell Yuxin but everyone told her to be quiet. Hahaha... After all, it's their own relationship, we don't need to bother them." Explained Father Yi.

"Yes, I feel that way too. Even from YWY I already said that they are very compatible and Kun PD is very concerned about Yuxin more than other trainees but she keeps saying that he does that with other trainees as well. Yuxin is indeed clueless, many of her co-workers have become victims but the reactions she gives to Kun PD are completely different from the other partner that she has been shipped with. She being embarrassed so easily even if they only make eye contact, how cute is their interaction. " I replied with excitement, very excited.

Father Yi and I were still discussing Yuxin and Kun until we arrived at the train station, a place that would make it difficult for me because of the given mission, but honestly not really because we just need to catch the train and I think Father Yi will trust me...

YUXIN POV

I returned to the car after finishing my business on the toilet. "Xue'er called while you were in the toilet. Because I think it's important so I picked up your phone. Is it okay? " Kun said as I sat in the passenger seat.

"That's fine. What did Xue'er ask?" I asked again. I really don't really mind, we're lost and it's normal that Xue'er searches for us and if he picks up my phone it's not a big deal either, after all, I'm the one who put my phone in the car.

"She asked where we were and I replied that we were lost and would take another way so they don't have to wait," Kun replied.

"OK. We can go now because it looks like they've arrived at the station. "

"Your seat belt, miss," Kun said as a reminder and I put on my seat belt immediately.

We arrived at the station about fifteen minutes later. The crew seemed to be still preparing the equipment when we arrived. Everyone had arrived when we reach the station and not long after that, we continued the filming process for today.

Today the train station is not that crowded so it is easier for us to get permission to use the location. Kun and Xue'er were summoned by the PD before we started recording, I suspected they got a mission from the PD but I didn't try to cheat. I keep waiting patiently for them to come back and we start recording. When everyone was allowed to look for directions at the station, Kun pulled me into a room that quite far away from the other members.

KUN POV

I and Xue'er were called by the PD because he wanted to explain the mission we got this morning.

"The train will leave at five in the afternoon, you have five hours to return to the hotel packing your belongings and your partner and then at 5 pm the train will leave. The distance from the hotel and back to the station takes about two hours, you can leave when we start filming." PD explained.

"Ok." That's all that can both of us say. We already arrived at the station and he told us to go back to the hotel, why not saying it earlier...

We headed to the place where everyone had gathered to start recording today, I guarantee all the teams have been informed and definitely no one will look for clues here but go back to the hotel immediately. As soon as the PD gave the signal that we were allowed to search for clues, I immediately pulled Yuxin to a room that quite far away from the other members.

"Yuxin we need to go back to the hotel now," I say quickly since we've already used fifteen minutes for PD to explain how the recording will go to the other.

"Why? Anything left behind?" Asked Yuxin.

"Yes," I answered quickly, I think I can explain later when we are in the car.

"Ok, we can get permission from the PD first before returning, I'm afraid they will look for us." She said

"I asked permission earlier so we can go now," I said quickly so we don't waste more time. Then I start running towards the car park holding Yuxin's hand.

We got in the car and I quickly put Yuxin's and mine seat belts on.

"Yuxin, our mission today is we have to catch the train to L.A before 5 pm. We have about four and a half hours left, so when you get back to the hotel you should quickly pack up your things. " I said explaining when our car had started running.

"Why so suddenly? Why didn't you tell me this morning? So I can pack it up early." Yuxin answered with an adorable protest tone. Looks like whatever expression she gives is adorable in my dictionary.

"The PD just told me before we started filming so I can only say it now," I explained to Yuxin.

Yuxin then starts to be quiet, it seems like she is thinking about what she will do when we arrive. She was always silent when she started thinking about something. I quietly started playing songs on the car radio so that the atmosphere in the car was not that quiet, because I was driving there was no way I could stare at her beautiful face. If I don't drive, I can stare at her until we get to our destination ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm back with a chapter for this week... Thank you all who still patiently wait for the story and giving love to this story... I appreciate it...

Reminder, this story makes from the writer's imagination and has nothing to do with the real person. Hope you guys supporting these two amazing people, spread love, and don't spread hate.

Note: I make the 'Keep Running' in my story different from the actual one and I don't know how is it turn out, hope still pleasant to read...

This is my first time trying writing so please bear with the messy storyline... I'm still learning from other KunXin authors, you guys can check them out they are amazing...

Anyways see you next week... Bye