CHAPTER 5

KUN POV

Now we are all in the waiting room, preparing to enter the place that we are going to record one by one.

Baby jie, Kai ge, and my father Sha Yi are members who are back in this season, and I'm also one of them, so this year's new member, of course, is Liu Yuxin.

We are now sitting on the seats that have been provided by the show and the cameras have started to turn on.

"Everyone ready…. Three, two, one. " The director said on cue us.

"Welcome back to the new season of Keep Running!" we clapped after the director said that.

"This year there is a little different because the pandemic is starting to coming to end so the show decided to record this show in New York City."

"Because there are new members for this year, as usual, the solidarity will always be tested. The first game of the season is to test your solidarity. "
We nodded our heads in understanding.

"How about we start with introductions first." Baby jie makes suggestions.

"My name is AngelaBaby, you can call me Baby or Baby jie." She said as she shook our hands one by one, even though most of them already know.

"My name is Zheng Kai, you can call me Kai ge."

"My name is Sha Yi, you can call me father." He said and accompanied by the laughter of all of us.

"Hello everyone, my name is Cai Xukun, you can call me Kun." I said with a smile facing the camera.

"Hello everyone, my name is Liu Yuxin, you can call me Yuxin or Xin." She said with a shy smile facing the other members.

"Have you ever met our new members?" Asked the director.

“I met Yuxin for the first time on the Dior stage, then we met again at Dior Live. Yuxin was very kind and friendly every time we met… ”answered Baby Jie.

"I've never worked with Yuxin, we just met earlier when we were going to start recording but from what I saw she was a polite kid." Kai ge continued.

"I also only met at certain events and have never spoken in person, but from what I see she's a good kid." My father starts to answer as well.

"I've been her PD on one survival show, Yuxin is a person who works hard, kind, reliable, polite, always helps others, res ..."

"Wow, Kun looks like you can describe her until tomorrow morning." Baby Jei tease me and was greeted with smiles from the other members except for Yuxin who was very embarrassed and her face turn red as a tomato.

“Ah… Huh? Oh…. That ... em ... "I was embarrassed and can’t talk properly without realizing it.

"Okay, then our first meeting is over, everyone can return to their respective rooms and we will meet again tomorrow morning. Hopefully, everyone can rest well. " The director's words broke the tense atmosphere for me earlier.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, I'm back! I know it's kinda random...

Reminder, the story is based on my own imagination and there is no intention to create rumors about the real person.

Another reminder, my English is not very good and most of it comes from Google translate so if it's messy, for example… please understand.
See you guys next week? Have a nice day ... Bye ...

Btw... Keep Running already start recording, let's hope Yuxin will be one of the guest in there...