CHAPTER 10

YUXIN POV

I tried to run away from Xue'er, they always complained when I stayed up late but I knew that they were worried about me, it's just that I can't sleep before getting my work done. I'm not lying about someone call us though, the PD did summon us to get together to continue filming.

"Because some of our crew have already headed to the next location, we are lacking people who can drive, so today each group will drive their own cars which I guess will make our journey more fun. Before leaving I want to ask who can drive here?" PD explained

Father Yi, Kai Ge, and Kun raised their hands. I honestly didn't know that Kun could drive, I always wanted to drive my own car but there hasn't been time for me to study driving.

"Okay, it means that all groups have a person who can drive, then you can start now. In the car, GPS has been provided and our next destination has been arranged, you can follow the GPS and we can gather there. Be careful when driving... " PD explained.

I saw the red car we were going to use. Xue'er will use the black car next to our car and before getting into the car I waved my hand at Xue'er that she replied waving her hand back to me. I sat in the passenger seat and Kun got into the car after he finished using the toilet.

"Our destination is to the New York train station, we can leave now when you're ready," I said while looking at Kun.

"Ok." He said. He stopped for a moment and leaned forward towards me, I moved backward by reflex.

"You haven't wear your seat belt on." He said as he pull my seat belt, "Now we can go." Kun continued after attaching my seat belt.

"Thank you," I whispered and Kun just smiled while stroking my hair. Do you know what I feel right now? I feel like I'm having a fever, my body become hot when he did that especially my face.

"You blush Yuxin," Kun said with a chuckle.

"Hah? Ekhm... let's go, the others already start driving, we need to go as well. " I answered then I turned my face towards the window since I felt so embarrassed.

KUN POV

She was so cute right now, her flushed face facing the window and trying to divert the conversation. Really adorable.... I pinched her cheek unconsciously and she faced me. "You have a problem Kun?" She asked with a face that deliberately became fierce but very cute in my eyes.

"No, you just look cute," I answered with a sinless face.

"Can we go now, Mr. Cai Xukun?"

"Sure, please sit down properly Mrs. Liu Yuxin."

I've started flirting with her since last week because I thought she had the same feelings as me, I can see it from the response she gave and the other members even knew even the crew that is working on this project knew. Only one person still has no idea what is going on and this person is Liu Yuxin. She always reacts to my actions but she doesn't seem to know what I am doing. Looks like Yuxin doesn't know that I like her.... I couldn't tell her last year because she was still building her career and she hasn't started a solo career yet, but now things are much more stable. Yuxin and I are both doing solo now, so I decided to start building a relationship with her.

We stopped for a moment at the parking lot that available there because.... we got lost.

"Sorry Kun, we should have turned right earlier ..." Said Yuxin while looking down. I know that she feels guilty but the road that we passed by looks the same and maybe she saw it wrong earlier.

"It's okay... we can search another way, that's ok Yuxin... everyone makes mistakes sometimes. We can stop here first, do you want to use the toilet? Incidentally, the toilet is next to us. " I said try to reassure her.

"Ok, I'll go to the toilet first." She said after a while.

"Ok, I'll wait in the car," I answered.

'U and I.... were shooting stars... ' I saw Yuxin's phone ring and had Xue'er name written on it. At first, I didn't want to pick it up but I thought she was worried because we weren't following behind so I decided to pick up Yuxin's phone.

"Hello? Where are you Yuxin? We didn't see your car in the back. "She said from the other side.

"We went the wrong way and Yuxin is in the toilet right now," I answered.

"Kun PD? Why can Yuxin's phone be with you? " She said

"Yuxin left her phone in the car and she's using the toilet right now. We got lost and will take another way to go there, you don't have to worry. " I said explaining to her about our condition right now.

"Hah? Oh, ok. Be careful on the road and take care of that baby girl. "

"I'll take good care of her, don't worry. If there is nothing more I'll hang up the phone." I said and hang up the phone after she said bye.

XUE'ER POV

"Ahhhhh" I shouted when Kun PD turned off the connection.

"What's wrong, kid? What's Yuxin said until you scream like that? " Asked Father Yi

"Hah? It's not Yuxin who picks up the phone. " I said

"Kun?" He asked

"Yes, how do you know?" I asked Father Yi with confusion.

‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back again with a new chapter today...

I haven't finished the next chapter yet so maybe I'll upload it next week as usual.

Reminder, the story is based on the writer's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual person. Don't spread hate and give love to these two amazing people...

I'll see you guys next week, Bye...