CHAPTER 13

KUN POV

We are in a small restaurant inside the train station that the crew booked as our first recording site in the city of Los Angeles, the city where I used to live as a trainee. Even though I've lived here, I don't really know the places here because trainees aren't really allowed to leave the company.

We took a short break after recording a few things when we arrived at the station earlier. All the members including the crew filled this place, all sitting waiting for the food that is ordered a few minutes ago. We haven't eaten properly since breakfast this morning, on the train, everyone only ate the snacks provided. I sat with the other members, all seemed silent and lost their energy, the journey we were going through was indeed quite draining and now it's 10 o'clock in the evening. We will probably arrive at the hotel at midnight, seeing that we will still be here for quite a while considering we are just starting to eat at this time.

About an hour and a half had passed and the food that was on our table had disappeared because everyone was really hungry. After eating, we started moving towards the bus that had been provided by the production team, the bus that we used was quite large enough to carry all of us along with several crews. I sat next to Yuxin who choose a place near the window with father Yi who sat beside me, we sat in the last row.

Many of us started to fall asleep including me since this morning we were busy and now all of us are resting except for the driver who was driving this bus. We are ending the recording for the day until here and waiting for our arrival at the hotel.

YUXIN POV

Everyone was sleeping including Kun who was sit next to me, I couldn't fall asleep because usually at this hour I'm still working. After all, I fell asleep this afternoon and now I'm enjoying the city view that can be seen through the bus window. I looked beside me where Kun was sleeping, he looked peaceful and his face really looks like a baby that is sleeping, I saw that he seemed uncomfortable with his position. I tried to make him lean on my shoulder but Kun was too tall and I can't reach him, I tried to raise my shoulder so he could lean on but it didn't seem to work so I finally gave up. After a while, I felt Kun's head fall on my shoulder and now I see his position that is tilted to the side.

Approximately an hour's drive we arrived at the hotel we were going to use. Everyone got off the bus and started picking up their suitcases in the trunk of the bus.

"You guys can rest now, have a good sleep, and thank you for your hard work." PD said

We all took our room cards and started walking toward the lift. "Yuxin, for the conversation I promised earlier it seems like it should be postponed for tomorrow, I'm unable to open my eyes anymore right now." Baby Jie said as we walked side inside toward the lift.

"It's okay Jie. You can talk about it anytime, now everyone must be tired including you too." I answered

All the members were on the fourth floor and headed to their respective rooms, "Hopefully you guys have a good night." I said to the others before walking towards my room which responded the same by the others.

~💙💚💛~

The sun rose and its rays penetrated my bedroom window, I woke up as soon as my phone alarm rang. There is still one hour before today's recording starts, I start preparing because I really don't have much time. I got more than enough sleep if you could say, I fell asleep at 3 am and woke up at 8 am, five hours of sleep seems normal right?

When I got down, Kun and Baby Jie were already sitting at the table that had been prepared and waiting for the others to arrive. "Morning all ..." I said when I arrived at the hall where they were waiting.

"Morning Yuxin." They answered at the same time.

I sit in front of Kun and poured tea for myself, I also offered the tea to Kun and Baby Jie which both of them refused. I'm not sad... 😊 

All the members are complete after a while and the PD starts explaining the activities for the day.

"Before we start our activities today, let's welcome our guest stars Fan Cheng Cheng and Song Yuqi and of course Kong Xue'er who will still be with us today." The sound of applause accompanied their arrival.

"For today's team formation will be determined by lottery, you will be divided into two groups with a total of four people in one group," PD explained

We took the papers in the box in order and the results are me, Kun, Cheng Cheng, and Xue'er in one team while Baby Jie, Kai Ge, Father Yi, and Song Yuqi were in the other team.

"Well the two teams have been formed, now I will explain the tasks of the two teams today. You will be given a list of items that you can find around the city, you can get them for free or for a fee. The money you get is limited so you need to save money. Think before you act. Whoever gets all items with less money and on time is the winner. The losing team has to pay for all items of their team and the opposing team." PD explained

"Do you understand?" he asked

"Yes." All of us answered.

"A list of items and money will be given in the car later and you have to be here before 12 pm. Have fun and remember safety is the most important thing. Be carefull."

~ 💙💛💚 ~

KUN POV

Xue'er sat in the front seat while me, Yuxin, and Cheng Cheng are in the back seats. We started looking at the list of items we had to get, about 12 items were listed there and it seemed easy to find. We just need to fight with the price and time other than that it seems nothing really matters.

I was happy to find Cheng Cheng attend this show but I didn't think that he was so clingy with the person next to me, Yuxin. He doesn't stop bothering Yuxin and it looks like Yuxin has gotten used to it, it awakens the fire in my body. I don't want to be jealous especially with my bro, but somehow that feeling just appears and maybe I need time to extinguish it. I became silent the whole way, I'm not in the mood to talk right now. I was afraid my tone would be less friendly when I spoke later so I chose to shut my mouth, waiting for the flames of my jealousy to subside. But instead of calming down, I'm even more jealous when I saw Cheng Cheng leaning his head on Yuxin's shoulder...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys... Chapter for the week is already here... Hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Reminder, the story is made based on the writer's imagination and has nothing to do with the real person. Hope you guys supporting these two amazing people... keep spreading love and don't spread hate.

I wouldn't make too much drama in the story since I don't like my babies in miserable condition 😂😂😂

See you guys next week... BYE