CHAPTER 16

PD POV

I was walking to go to Kun's room because I had an assignment to tell him, but when I got close to his room I saw some people recording something in front of Kun's room.

"What are you doing?!?" I shouted as I ran towards them. When I was about to catch one of them they were already run away and hiding. I immediately called the security guard who was on guard using the walkie-talkie that I always keep with me.

I knocked on Kun's door to call him out because the security guard had already caught two of them. "Kun...Kun..." I called while knocking on the door.

Kun opened the door and I saw Yuxin hiding behind. Seems like it would be more troublesome if the two of them were recorded...

"Kun, when I approached you earlier some SiSheng filmed you from the door hole and the security guard had caught two of them," I said as neither Kun nor Yuxin made a sound at all.

"Where are they now?" he asked

"They are in the staff room now. I'm afraid they filmed the two of you together so we might have to delete the video before taking them to the police station." I explained to them.

We walked to the staff room in the lobby. When we arrived the SiShengs were just staying silent as they watched Kun and Yuxin walk together.

"Where's your phone? Please delete the videos that you guys have taken." Say one of the crew

"Why did we delete it...? After all, the video is proof that they are dating. I'll make sure the topic is trending on Weibo tomorrow." Answer one of them.

"You two are idols, you shouldn't be dating." Answer the other one

Kun and Yuxin were still keep everything cool while the crew and their manager were already panicking.

"Just let them pass it on," Kun said calmly after the room fell into silence for a while.

"But Kun..." said his manager

"I've already discussed it with Yuxin, we will inform the public. I'll tell you the details later." He said

In the end, they still did not delete the video but they were still taken to the police station for punishment.

~💛💙💚~

KUN POV

We're in my room right now. Me, Yuxin, and our manager were both sitting across from each other at the dining table in my room.

"We both have agreed not to keep it a secret. After all, fans need to know because they are the ones who have accompanied us to this day. We both have agreed on this and it will not change." I answered.

"But Kun, you have no idea how many negative comments the two of you will have. You know your work as idols and I probably don't need to explain what you both should do and the consequences that both of you will receive from all of this." Replied Kun manager.

"I know and I don't want to hide it. It will be more unfortunate if we got caught later, it is better if we tell now rather than later being revealed because we are caught. It's better for the fans to know from us than from rumors which we still have to explain later." I answered, sticking with my decision. I knew they were both worried about me and Yuxin especially with this impulsive attitude of mine.

They were just silent, I know they still disagree but also don't want to continue the debate. Actually, my intentions are very clear, I just want to have a relationship with Yuxin freely because I really don't like being restrained. I just want to let the world know that Yuxin is mine and that men who try to get close to her can back off.

"Hah... it's up to you then, I can't argue. You're lucky you're not tied to any company so you won't hear anyone scolding you. We only want the best but since you are determined like this what can I do..." My manager replied and I'm feeling relieved to hear that.

They came out leaving me and Yuxin in the room. Yuxin who had been silent for so long finally made a sound after they left. I don't know... usually she can control the situation but it doesn't seem like it today, it's fine I'm glad she entrust this to me.

"Are you sure?" She asked

"What are you doubting babe? We both have agreed on this and we will face it together. I believe in IKUN and UM, they are amazing people. You have also heard that we are not tied by any company which I'm glad you left that stupid company and you can enter my company if you want." I said while caressing her cheek to make her feel comfortable.

"I'm very satisfied with my studio and I have no intention of getting into any company. I'm not afraid to go public, I'm just worried about their comments on you later." As usual, she would think of others first and forget that she would also get the same comments.

"I'm more worried about you, you are always pretending to be calm since earlier and don't tell what's on your mind," I said

"I was just thinking about what to do when they found out about our relationship." She said with a small voice and I still caressing her cheek.

"And I'm looking forward to that day..." I said with a smile that was always on my face.

"You're going back to your room babe?" I asked and Yuxin gave me no reply at all. I looked at her and saw that her cheeks were very red.

"What's wrong with you babe? Why is your face so red?" I asked

"I'm not used to the way you call me just now. Should you call me b..b..ba..babe?" She asked

"At least I'll call you that, are you going to call me the same?" I asked, playing with my eyebrows trying to tease her.

"I can't say it, it's too cheesy." She denied it quickly.

"Then what will you call me?"

"Kunkun?"

"Hey, that's too common... everyone calls me Kunkun," I said to which Yuxin replied with a frown.

"I can call you Kunkun and you can call me Xunxun." She said cheerfully after a moment of silence.

"Xunxun?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, Xunxun. I took it from your name, (Xu)Ku(n) and my name is Xin so you can call me Xunxun." She said, explaining where the nickname came from.

"Alright Xunxun baby," I say

"Can you stop with the baby nickname, I can't stand to hear it." She said

"Nope, I'll still call you that in private and if it's outside I'll call you Xunxun. You will always be my little cute baby."

We spending another hour in the room while looking at the television in the living room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, back with another chapter today...

Reminder, this story is made based on the writer's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual person. Please support these two amazing people.

Note: SiSheng = Sasaeng (It basically has the same meaning)

You call sasaeng, sisheng in china...

Keep in mind that we can follow idols but please inappropriate places. House, hotels are their privacy. Please don't disturb your idol's privacy. We support them without disturbing them is the best thing we can do as fans. Just a reminder...

Anyways hope you guys have a nice day and see you next week... Bye

Keep Running KUNXIN Editionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें