CHAPTER 6

YUXIN POV

I was so embarrassed when Kun praised me in front of many people. When the director told us to go back to rest, I was really relieved because I felt the situation was very awkward when the other members started teasing us.

We all returned to backstage to return the mic and get ready to rest because it’s already 11 pm. Because indeed it was taking a long time to get here and a lot of the members whose planes are delayed, finally at 8 pm all the members can gather.

I intended to return to the room but suddenly Baby Jie called me, "Yuxin."

"Yes, Baby Jie?"

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, what's wrong with me?" I asked because I didn't know what made her think that way.

"You looked uncomfortable during the recording."

'Oh, that incident… I'm not uncomfortable but I'm embarrassed to hear the excessive praise from you, especially the praise from Kun.' I thought

“Oh, that… it's okay. Maybe because we met for the first time it would be a little awkward, but I'm really fine. ”

"Okay then, if there's any trouble you can find me."

"Thank you Baby Jie."

Baby Jie returned to her room not long after that. When I was about to enter the room Kun called me, "Yuxin."

"Yes, Kun?"

"Did you feel uncomfortable during the recording earlier?"

"Hah? Oh, no. I'm fine. Maybe a little awkward since we met for the first time. "

"Oh ok. Um… about earlier, sorry to make you embarrassed I didn't know everyone's reaction would be like that. ”

"No need to apologize, I think it is natural because everyone was giving the first impression earlier, even though I think you are overreacting to praise me like that."

"Oh, that… I said it spontaneously." Kun said while continuing to hold his nape.

Somehow I felt he was nervous and I thought it was cute. He looks like a kitten.

"Then rest early, see you tomorrow morning."

"Alright then. Bye Yuxin ... "

"Bye Kun ..."

I finally got into the room after being delayed a few times. I was so sleepy, I immediately threw myself on the bed after taking off my shoes.

"It's a long day, I hope tomorrow the recording process can go smoothly."

I slept after I finished taking a shower. I prepare the energy for tomorrow because it will be tiring ...

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I'm finally back! I hope the story not go that awkward...

Reminder, this story based on the writer imagination and not related to the real persons.

Happy belated Birthday for my Queen Liu Yuxin...
Also let's all listen to Yuxin's EP, Epsilon!
Keep Running already up in youtube every Sunday and will add the english subtitle every Tuesday, let's all check it up and hoping Yuxin will be one of the guest 😭