CHAPTER 14

YUXIN POV

I feel awkward at the moment. We've gone to several places to look for the items on the list given and we've also got a few, what makes me awkward is that Kun had been silent and did not intend to speak. I took the initiative to ask him, "Kun, is something bothering you? You seem to have been silent for a long time."

"Nothing, you can go with Cheng Cheng. Don't bother me." He answers with an unfavorable tone.

I just pondered by his attitude just now and asked Xue'er. "Did I do something wrong? Kun seems to be angry with me."

"You're too innocent Xin, he's not angry with you." She answers.

Then who is he mad at? We don't bother him, he's been quiet since the car and I let him." I can't stand Kun's attitude anymore, he's never been like this before. He was silent during the trip and his face was always bent since we got out of the car, I don't know what happened to this kid. I just let him since I think he needs some time to chill.

CHENG CHENG POV

I know Kun is very jealous right now. Before coming here I gathered with my former NINEPERCENT members and Zhengting said that Kun was chasing Yuxin, of course as a good brother I tried to test Kun. Hahahaha...'be a good brother for Yuxin and bad brother for Kun'.That's my motto for now.

I try to stick to Yuxin wherever she goes and Kun will always stay away from when I do that. Yuxin seems to have gotten used to it because since Fourtry2 I've been doing it a lot. At first, I felt guilty about Kun because he was in a bad mood but over time I enjoyed him being jealous like that, and what makes it even more fun is Yuxin doesn't know anything about the cause of Kun being angry.

"Ge, what's wrong with you? You don't seem in the mood today. " I asked Kun pretending nothing had happened.

"It's okay, I just don't like you to be too close to Yuxin." He answers, wow when he starts being this straightforward?

"Why? I'm used to doing it with her. Besides, you're not her boyfriend, why are you so angry? "

"Di, don't try me ... you know how I get angry." The answer. Okay... looks like he's really angry, I tried to stop before anything untoward happened.

~💛💙💚~

KUN POV

We were the first group to arrive and we also spent less money, thanks to Yuxin... she kept haggling with the shop owner until they finally gave up. Yuxin's ability to ask for a discount is not in doubt. So we won the game this time and the opposing group paid for our stuff. Our money was back to normal.

Cheng Cheng stopped sticking to Yuxin after I threatened him earlier and that makes me feel better. Yuxin also pays more attention to me, maybe because of my attitude earlier, but I'm glad she cares for me more.

"Kun, the PD asked us to return to the place earlier," Yuxin said as she pulled my hand with her. We did have some time off earlier, although not much. Time to work now...

"Yuxin, you can let go of Kun's hand now, you've arrived." Kai Ge said. Why should he say that? I can hold her hand a little longer if he doesn't say...

"I really intend not to let it go," Yuxin replied. I widened my eyes... What did she just say? Did I hear wrong? What happened? I looked at Kai Ge who was as shocked as myself. What happened to this girl?

~💛💙💚~

FLASHBACK... (YUXIN POV)

We were given a break by the PD and Baby Jie called me over to her place.

"What's wrong, Jie? Suddenly calling me." I asked as soon as I got to Baby Jie's place.

"I just want to talk about the things I wanted to talk about last night." She answers.

"Oh, talk Jie I'm listening," I answered while sitting in front of Baby Jie.

"I know that I shouldn't be talking about this but I really can't stand it. I want to tell you that the attention Kun gave you was only he gave to you, he never treated the other members like that. I know you also have the same feelings as him. You guys really have the same feeling and I can feel it but because it's the first time you feeling like this so maybe you are confused. Trust me that Kun likes you in another sense, not as a friend but more than that." I just paused to hear Baby Jie's explanation. Why does everyone think the same? Was the way he treats me really that obvious? Have Xue'er's words been correct all this time?

"Yuxin..." Baby Jie's voice brought me back to reality.

"I'll try Jie..." I replied. If everyone can see it means it really is. I will try to be brave. Following where destiny will lead both of us to...

END OF FLASHBACK...

~💛💙💚~

YUXIN POV

I try to be brave because that has always been the motto of my life. I know there is something when I am with Kun and I can feel something weird in myself but I always feel that maybe it happen to everyone at any given moment. But Baby Jie's words struck me, at least I had to try. If it fails, I take it as a lesson. If it works, I think I'm lucky...

I tried to dare myself, "I really intend not to let it go." I answered. I did take the initiative to hold his hand when I came here, I just wanted to see Kun's response and I didn't expect his response to being like that. He didn't let go of my hand even though we arrived, maybe what Baby Jie said was true...

Kun and Kai Ge were surprised to hear my answer, I just smiled. Their expressions are very priceless, if I knew they reacted like this I should have tried it a long time ago. Kun was still looking at me with the same gaze while Kai Ge started to understand what was going on, he gave me a warm smile and gave words of encouragement silently.

Kai Ge left the two of us and the rest of the crew also started to leave. It looks like the recording has been put on hold for a while, they seem surprised at what I said just now. I was alone with Kun in front of the tent that is used to rest.

"Can we enter Yuxin?" he asked after a few seconds. Maybe he started to wake up.

"Sure," I replied

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm back with another chapter for the week... Hope you guys not bored with it 😂

Reminder, this story is made based on the writer's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual person. Please support these two amazing people because they deserve it...

Anyways hope you guys have a good day and see you next week... Bye