CHAPTER 4

YUXIN POV

I'm currently confused about what clothes to wear for tonight's meeting. Tonight the show will officially start recording, while I was walking back and forth to choose clothes, I heard my hotel room bell ring.
I walked forward and opened the door. When I saw there is stood the stylist and handed over the clothes to be used for tonight.

‘The clothes are already fixed while I confused what to wear when choosing clothes from inside ...’ I thought

"Thanks, Jie Jie."

"You're welcome."

When I was about to close the door of my room, I saw the door in front of my room was open and it turned out that in front of it was Kun's room.

I just saw Kun open the door and I intended to close the door when he called me, "Yuxin." Called him while heading towards me

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here ?"

"The stylist just brought clothes that will be used for the recording."

"Oh ... may I see it?"

I'm silent… I think Kun got a mission, as I saw in the previous season of this show, it has a lot of tricky missions like this. I decided not to tell him.

"I don't know the rules of this show but it seems that I have to keep it a secret."

"Come on ... you don't believe me?"

"Kun looks like someone called me, I'll go in first ... Bye," I said then I closed the door but before the door closed I could see Kun smiling.

Looks like I have to be careful with him, he has a hidden mission.

KUN POV

I smiled at Yuxin's reaction, I just wanted to know if she’s on the same team as me but she seemed to suspect me. So cute...

Well, she had closed the door so it looks like all I can do is go back to my room and read the script of the entire show today.
I really hope Yuxin can be on the same team as me.

KUN SHORT STORY TIME ...

Yuxin and I joined the Youth With You event last year (she’s the contestant and I’m the PD). We talked a lot about the stage and tips that can be done on the stage so it will look good.

I know she is a girl who is strong, never gives up, polite, respects and appreciates the people who help her and those who she helps. I really admire her but we are nothing more than that… I know she is also a very cute girl because she can always make me smile with her actions.

I hope that at this event I can get to know her better.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, that's about it for this chapter. I hope you are not bored with the story and can continue to support this story, especially the actors (person in real life) in this story.
Reminder… this story is purely just the imagination of the writer who likes these two people and happens to ship them, there is absolutely no intention of creating rumors about the real person.
Another reminder… my English is not that good and most of it is translated by Google so if something is wrong please understand.
For those who don't like it, you don't need to read it!
See you next week…? And I make the chapter short, so please bear with it 😂